• 6(current)
[PREVIEW] - Aeon MQ 7 for Kodi Jarvis
@bry- thank your, I will check.

@all, we will open in brazilian forum a session in vip plus area for users report bugs Aeon MQ 7.
The difference is that each bug will have a especific topic, making it easy to follow and no one will be left without response, as has happened in the past.
Each issue will be analyzed individually.

It is essential that the person who opened the topic includes as much information as you can. Images or any other information to get to the mentioned problem. Other users can collaborate including more information.
Let's build an error-free skin, or very near it.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Hey guys, I just have a general question regarding Marcos' skins as a whole:

Jarvis just entered it's final beta meaning an official release isn't far off (not sure if there will be RC's with so many betas, but you all know what I mean).

MQ6 is great on Isengard, but isn't built for Jarvis going forward -- yeah, I know you can "make it work", but again you all know what I mean.

MQ7 is currently available for testing (on Jarvis) for VIP and donors. However there are some users out there that can't, for whatever reason, donate to become a VIP. Will the skin be only available to VIP members? Will those members not VIP have to stay on Isengard to continue using what I feel is the best family of skins for the community?

I guess basically, I'm wondering what, if any, release schedule is planned for the new skin? I, like most, will continue to what is available, but curiosity kinda getting the best me.

This is not a complaint, judgement, bitching, or anything. I really am curious as to the plans going forward.

Thanks to you all Smile

Ron
I'm a big fan of this skin. But hear me out please! You gotta add a HOME and BACK button where we would normally find the on the Official skin "Confluence". My only option is the ESC key. The skin would look complete. Keep up the great work.
(2015-12-22, 19:45)Wanilton Wrote: Check website MarcosQui, link in my signature, have options for donate there. Register in our forum for support and others info and requests.

This is my first post on Kodi. (only took 5 months to get registered)
I am looking forward to playing around with the new skin. Love MQ6 and MQ7 looks awesome.
I am running three media machines along with HdHomerun Prime. Converted to Kodi about 5 months ago after running the ill fated WMC for 5 years.
Please sign me up for whatever I need to get the preview of MQ6. I'd like to look it over on one of my machines.
Even though I could not post, this website has been a wealth of information.
You guys rock!

Ed
@edivey, please register in our forum, for have access and support, thanks, here link.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Really Superb... cannot Wait to try out MQ7 ... I was just getting to grips with 6 .. but what the hey !
This skin looks awesome! I can't wait to try it Big Grin!
Preview Aeon MQ7 - version 0.4.0

- Cast in poster mode, with direct access to information of each actor. Old style - List of names - still available.
- New layout for settings window.

I guess we will NOT get a HOME and BACK links. The default skin seem to have it all - perfect! I really like this skin too and I hope it would be a perfect replacement to the default skin.

Still, very nice work guys.
(2016-01-20, 03:33)Wanilton Wrote: Preview Aeon MQ7 - version 0.4.0

- Cast in poster mode, with direct access to information of each actor. Old style - List of names - still available.
- New layout for settings window.

Script skin helper is activ... Only this script can show actor image on home.... Good news for newest include, keep on Marcos, you are on good way to create masterpeace.
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
@Angelinas, yes, using script skin helper, for this new feature.
(2016-01-04, 19:15)Wanilton Wrote: @benrita, different from the previous skins, Aeon MQ 7 was released too early it is only a concept skin and restrict for now Vip Plus, members in this category need accept use therms available on our forum, before receive invite for skin access on drive. Regular Vips will receive access skin in one second moment.

@Wanilton: As a regular VIP user, I have still not yet received access to MQ7. As you mentioned above, regular VIPs should have access in one moment (but that was over 2 weeks ago). Since 0.4.0 has been released, shouldn't regular VIPs have access to 0.3.0 and continue to have access to the N-1 releases?
@moronim,

Schedule the skin Aeon MQ 7:

- Phase Alpha (duration between 4 and 5 months) - Closed to the team who directly participate in the construction. They are: translators, collaborators and forum subscribers (vip plus).
- Phase Beta (duration between 1 and 2 months) - stable version intended for members category REGULAR VIP, with one delay build over the version intended for the construction team.
- Phase RC (duration between 1 and 2 months) - will be published a unique and special version, open to all users in our forum.
It seems it will take a very, very long time for this skin to be released.
(2016-01-21, 23:49)SmoothSinner Wrote: It seems it will take a very, very long time for this skin to be released.

Yes, seems so.

But i would say it should be ready when Kodi Jarvis is ready. MQ6 was for Kodi Isengard, so in my opinion MQ7 should be for Jarvis.

Or is it planned to get released when Krypton is ready?
System: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Kodi Version: v21 Omega | Skin: Aeon MQ7 Mod
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[PREVIEW] - Aeon MQ 7 for Kodi Jarvis6