• 69(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition
MOD V2 OMEGA dependency error in kodi 21. kodinerds repository 7.0.16 no skin appears to install. only images and screensavers
Not really. Just tested.

[quote="_BJ1" pid='3197057' dateline='1715512487']
Nu chiar. Acabo de probar.

[/cotiză]
https://ibb.co/BPf1VhH
(2024-05-12, 10:50)_BJ1 Wrote: I don't have any counter in tmdb helper. Could you provide a screenshot?

Bottom right of each poster. If the series wasn't in your library, it would show "/xyz", if it was, it would show "abc/xyz" where abc = episodes watched and xyz = total episodes in series.

This pic is using the skin version just prior to the latest where it would show the total count of episodes in a series. Screenshot is from TMDB helper > TV Shows > Popular. The count used to show on all poster/thumbnail/banner views. It was very useful for browsing for new shows to watch since you could see the number of episodes. Similar behavior is seen with other add-ons such as embruary info.
Ok got it. Fore some reasons I don't have a counter on library items (abc/xyz). Total episodes is correctly shown now. I guess it's fixed now.
(2024-05-12, 20:39)_BJ1 Wrote: Ok got it. Fore some reasons I don't have a counter on library items (abc/xyz). Total episodes is correctly shown now. I guess it's fixed now.

I just tested it out from your GitHub and it's fixed! Awesome work as always, thank you!
Hello,

Something strange happened with this mod when I delete a cd album on an external Usb drive.
When deleting that cd album Kodi is restarting. 
When the system is back that cd album was deleted.

Changing skin to estuary or confluence deleting is going what was expected.

Kodi 21 on a Raspberry Pi 3B+

Any idea where this goes wrong.
Good morning first of all thank you for this great skin.
I added my widgets from the embycon plugin, but when I start a film everything is fine, but when I stop it it restarts by itself several times.
I do not understand why If someone has an idea ?
thanks in advance.
Maybe disabling the service module in Embuary Helper addon solves this problem.
thank's but same probleme Sad
Disable the Embuary Helper completely. If that not helps, please provide a debug log.
i disable embuary helper but same probleme.
how to  create debug log ?
thank's
Thx for all updates Bj1, it’s a great skin.
I asked before but could you please show the ratings inside a set?
For single movies perfect rating view instead of year, but inside 
a set a always have to re-order it to title, then the correct watch order is gone.
I have to remember the ratings, switch back to order by year for knowing 
what movie to watch first. Very non workable with more than 2 movies inside. (F.ex Harry Potter)
And if it’s possible could you add use rating in the serie watched/unwachted ect setting?
Thanks in advanced for considering.
(2024-05-14, 11:29)Colabacardi Wrote: For single movies perfect rating view instead of year, but inside 
a set a always have to re-order it to title, then the correct watch order is gone.
I have to remember the ratings, switch back to order by year for knowing 
what movie to watch first.

Use another view for that. List view, extended list view, poster and shift show both labels (year, rating).

(2024-05-14, 11:29)Colabacardi Wrote: And if it’s possible could you add use rating in the serie watched/unwachted ect setting?
It's already there.

Thanks for your reply, i know thats possible , but to put ratings half over top poster is soooo ugly. Smile I prefer the list view because its looks nice and clean.
I like the view of your examples also only if the ratings would be visible in the codec line.
Thanks.
  • 69(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition0