• 7(current)
WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags
Awesome work! I love it
3 questions:
What about an icon for the academy award?

Is possible to have the info of the language available in the dialogfullscreeninfo too?

could be coll to make de dialog of the movie a little bit smaller like mediaportal....but i may asking too much
(2013-03-28, 19:57)magico77 Wrote: Awesome work! I love it
3 questions:
What about an icon for the academy award?

Is possible to have the info of the language available in the dialogfullscreeninfo too?

could be coll to make de dialog of the movie a little bit smaller like mediaportal....but i may asking too much

a function for academy award icons does not exist in xbmc.

all your other requests require changes to the code, you need to ask those questions in the nox main thread.
(2013-03-28, 19:44)neurosis13 Wrote: Work in progress:

looks great but plz change that rating(PG-13 n related) icons used to love the extended one before i know new update to nox chnaged layout but would be nice to see nicer icons for rating than that

keep up good work
(2013-03-28, 20:16)Razieal Wrote:
(2013-03-28, 19:44)neurosis13 Wrote: Work in progress:

looks great but plz change that rating(PG-13 n related) icons used to love the extended one before i know new update to nox chnaged layout but would be nice to see nicer icons for rating than that

keep up good work

i feel your pain, i also would like the wide mpaa icons back but thats either for phil to do or someone else volunteers and makes the changes for us in the code, i will include it then in this mod.
nearly finished, stay tuned.......

nice job neurosis!!
now we talking loving to see wide mpaa icons back only thing i would say now is audio like 2:35:1 should be one we use to hav before this is bit blank
Great work !!

Hope to see next update soon Smile
new update:
unpack the content of the zip file into your Aeon Nox Folder /XBMC/addons/Aeon-Nox-master/ and overwrite everything.

http://www.mediafire.com/?er373zkamemxh8i

watch gallery
please either release mods for repo versions or clearly state the git sha key of the git commit you are basing this on (I´m not a big fan of dev version mods though i have to say)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2013-03-29, 17:29)phil65 Wrote: please either release mods for repo versions or clearly state the git sha key of the git commit you are basing this on (I´m not a big fan of dev version mods though i have to say)

yes you are right, the repo version will come as soon as it gets updated and the dev version will be removed.
(2013-03-29, 10:14)Razieal Wrote: now we talking loving to see wide mpaa icons back only thing i would say now is audio like 2:35:1 should be one we use to hav before this is bit blank

i am not sure what you mean, can you please explain again?
(2013-03-25, 21:13)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2013-03-25, 17:25)meridius Wrote: Hi there noticed you do not have a dts-hd master audio for 7.1 files ? just 2.0 and 5,1 and 6.1 will you be doing that ?

and theres no dolby digital true hd
cheers

included in the new update from today.

http://www.mediafire.com/?51aj5au6oyc43ic

cheers
@neurosis

thanks for your latest update. Could you change two things and one question ?

First could you please change the D from 3D to a little d in media\flags\source 3D.png to 3d.png and bluray3D.png to bluray3d.png under windows it make no change but under linux there will no BluRay3D Source with a great D. The same please in media\flags with imdb. Please change it from imdb.png to IMDB.png, Thanks

Second, anx chance that you could make colored icons for aspectratio with 16:9 and 21:9 ? You only have the 1.66 and so on info icons.
(2013-03-31, 00:17)Eisi2005 Wrote: @neurosis

thanks for your latest update. Could you change two things and one question ?

First could you please change the D from 3D to a little d in media\flags\source 3D.png to 3d.png and bluray3D.png to bluray3d.png under windows it make no change but under linux there will no BluRay3D Source with a great D. The same please in media\flags with imdb. Please change it from imdb.png to IMDB.png, Thanks

Second, anx chance that you could make colored icons for aspectratio with 16:9 and 21:9 ? You only have the 1.66 and so on info icons.

i made the changes to the 3d icons, but in regard to the aspect ratio stuff i am working on it, but its not easy to make it look good, might take some time.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags19