• 7(current)
Release Library Data Provider
thanks, as doing my head in everyone come out of something the pop up Smile
(2015-03-25, 18:31)davidjr Wrote: I was having same error. An update for 'Library Data Provider' came down last night and fixed it.

mine wont update??
I'm getting an error when trying to play a recent album from a widget. Another user reported the same thing with recommended albums as well. Tested in Mimic and Aeon Nox 5.7.2.

Debug log...
http://pastebin.com/mZ5awyyx
(2015-07-03, 21:34)braz Wrote: I'm getting an error when trying to play a recent album from a widget. Another user reported the same thing with recommended albums as well. Tested in Mimic and Aeon Nox 5.7.2.

Debug log...
http://pastebin.com/mZ5awyyx

Fixed, thx.
Thank you BigNoid!
Feature request:

For recommendedepisodes. Would it be feasible to get ListItem.Property(UnWatchedEpisodes) for the tvshow associated with an episode?

thanks

scott s.
What about using the Container? Having the property on episode item level makes not much sense imo.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
The idea is that a panel container contains recommended episodes from the plugin and user would like the focused item to show the number of unwatched episodes.

scott s.
(2015-07-10, 13:22)scott967 Wrote: The idea is that a panel container contains recommended episodes from the plugin and user would like the focused item to show the number of unwatched episodes.

scott s.

Not sure i like the idea. I think it will slow down the item retrieval since we would have to perform a join on the seasons_view in order to get the correct values.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
@BigNoid
This shud be id number from movie imdbnumber (c09),now is id from my list of movie...
Code:
liz.setProperty("dbid", str(item['movieid']))
Without this IMDBNumber takn with your script cant start cinemaexpirince from widget with code.
Code:
<onclick>RunScript(script.cinema.experience,movieid=$INFO(Container(510).ListItem.DBID))</onclick>

$INFO(Container(510).ListItem.tmbd)) show number from movieid "54" Huh? (shud it be "tt1663662")
Same for tvshow...

thanks
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
DBID is the internal Kodi db id. IMDBNumber is not yet supported in the script. I will check if I can add it.
hi we are useing aeon nox Isengard and nearly sorted out our system when we get a libraray data provider error any help would be great thanks

http://xbmclogs.com/pdnsnigdw
You should post a proper debug log. In that log i only see errors from obscure repositories and not a mention of library data provider.
(2015-08-07, 22:40)BigNoid Wrote: You should post a proper debug log. In that log i only see errors from obscure repositories and not a mention of library data provider.

hi thanks for your reply can you advise on proper debug log ? i thought it was . how would i know if repo are working or not ? with the library data provider error it is strange that not in the log, it seems to happen when i am playing music from external hard drive thanks

(2015-08-08, 12:17)flowerpot Wrote: hi thanks for your reply can you advise on proper debug log ? i thought it was . how would i know if repo are working or not ? with the library data provider error it is strange that not in the log, it seems to happen when i am playing music from external hard drive thanks

http://bfy.tw/1Cv4
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library Data Provider0