• 7(current)
Beta IMDb watchlist player
Okay I'll try that. I think I already tried it but it didn't work.

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-09-04, 16:47)ed_davidson Wrote: Okay I'll try that. I think I already tried it but it didn't work.

Did you Subscribe to the Watchlist? Only the subscribed watchlists get added to the library on updates.

Add Watchlist only adds it to a list of watchlists you can manually add one Movie or TV show at a time.

So there are really two types of Watchlist: Subscribed Watchlists and Self Service Watchlists. Wink
Yes I did.

Sent from my iPhone
It worked this time I clicked add subscribed watchlists to library. Thanks.
Is there a way to get this done automatically?
I have to work now but I'll do some more testing when I get back.

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-09-04, 16:57)ed_davidson Wrote: It worked this time I clicked add subscribed watchlists to library. Thanks.
Is there a way to get this done automatically?
I have to work now but I'll do some more testing when I get back.

It you turn on the Update Timer the internal library will be updated automatically.

But you need to set up the Kodi Library Update with the "XBMC Library Auto Update" service. (service.libraryautoupdate)
Okay. I'll try it thanks for you help again.

Sent from my iPhone
Does the "Add Subscribed Watchlists to Library" command get run on the timer?

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-09-05, 02:23)ed_davidson Wrote: Does the "Add Subscribed Watchlists to Library" command get run on the timer?

If you enable Subscribed Watchlists in Settings \ Lab \ Update Timer \ Subscribed Watchlists.
Okay Great. I just set it up on my main machine to update every 2 hours. So in the morning once I reboot everything should be updated.

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-09-05, 07:22)ed_davidson Wrote: Okay Great. I just set it up on my main machine to update every 2 hours. So in the morning once I reboot everything should be updated.

That should be ok but see if you can get away with a longer update frequency.
I'll add an option to update on startup later as it seems to be the way you use it.
- update on login setting

Try this.

Settings for Update on Login and on a Timer.
Options for Updates: Watchlists, TV Shows, Kodi Video Library, Clean Kodi Video Library.

I think this should cover every case of Update now.
Awesome I've got it just the way I like it. I've got the following checked:
Update on Login
TV Shows
Subscribed Watchlists

I've set my Kodi library to update on startup in the Kodi System settings.
Everything works perfectly now.
Thanks for everything.

Sent from my iPhone
Now I just have to figure out why my Cron jobs starts on time but then runs every minute after that. I set "* 22 * * 0"

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-09-05, 18:21)ed_davidson Wrote: Now I just have to figure out why my Cron jobs starts on time but then runs every minute after that. I set "* 22 * * 0"

It's probably using the first wildcard as every minute. So it is starting on sunday at 10pm every minute.
What were you trying to set up?

Here is a bit more help.
http://www.unixgeeks.org/security/newbie...ron-1.html
Even better: CronMaker web service to make cron expressions.
http://www.cronmaker.com/

[EDIT] Don't use this.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IMDb watchlist player1