• 8(current)
Gotham +1 Codename: Helix
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hex_(Discworld)

Could we call it XBMC Hadoken?
Hermaphrodite?
XBMC Hotham ?

Edit: No, definitely +1000 for XBMC Hadoken
(2014-02-15, 09:25)produno Wrote: Herpes ..?

That was Hermes not herpes, but ya you got the clap for that one Big Grin

(2014-02-15, 08:52)uNiversal Wrote: Helios > sun god

Hermes > The spirit of venom and poison.
I kind of like hydra no matter how many heads you cut it will grow up 2 more
WHAT ABOUT XBMC HUNTER?
Yeah, Me, Myself, and I, The Three Musketeers
XBMC Horatio Hornblower
(2014-02-15, 10:33)TerrorKeed Wrote: WHAT ABOUT XBMC HUNTER?

What about not shouting please.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-02-15, 11:48)nickr Wrote:
(2014-02-15, 10:33)TerrorKeed Wrote: WHAT ABOUT XBMC HUNTER?

What about not shouting please.

What about less moaning please? :Confused
Halycon and Helios sound great. Horus has that inevitable whore connotation so probably not best. Helios being the easiest to remember and spell...
@DJ... hahaha, you are excused for thinking that...

Not everyone is a native English speaker Big Grin, so Horus doesn't automatically "connote" like whore to all the perverts and filthy minds out there. Big Grin fantastic end of day your post thanks.
(2014-02-15, 11:12)nooryani84 Wrote: XBMC Horatio Hornblower

LOL, this even sounds like a proper ship name (and captain Hornblower sure wouldn't mind).

HAL? Do we really want to name the next release after a system that turned on its creators? Wink
Choosing the name Hydra would make the most sense to me, mainly because it sounds cool, it's recognizable, and does have the mythical sense to it. But there are a few more reasons that deem it the best choice:

- Atlantis was a naval power situated "in front of the Pillars of Hercules". Hercules was the one who killed Hydra.
- The Greek constellation of Hydra is an adaptation of a constellation first observed in ancient Babylon.
- There is a Hydra monster in the game "Dark Age of Camelot".
- In "Lost", one of the Dharma Initiative's station on the Island was the "Hydra Station".
- Eden Fesi is a fictional mutant superhero in the Marvel Comics universe, a member of the Secret Warriors who fight against the Hydra terrorist organization.
- J.R.R Tolkien, the creator of LOTR and, hence, Frodo himself, wrote in 1969: "The spirit of wickedness in high places is now so powerful and so many-headed in its incarnations, that there seems nothing more to do than personally to refuse to worship any of the Hydra's heads".
- The winning team of the WFTDA Championship Tournament receives the Hydra Trophy. The Gotham Girls Roller Derby were the first winner of the trophy.

OK, a few of these are irrelevant, but you catch my drift.
Your drifting bad, stop smoking that crap or eating those shrooms haha
(2014-02-16, 00:01)uNiversal Wrote: Your drifting bad, stop smoking that crap or eating those shrooms haha

Your post was enough of a downer to bring me back to the curb, thanks!

...or do downers work the other way around, I don't really know! Wink
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gotham +1 Codename: Helix0