• 8(current)
SHOUTcast (Plugin) Music Addon support?
Thanks! I'm new to XBMC, so I didn't search so much, just fixed it Smile
izenl Wrote:I have written a shoutcast plugin as well.

It's available from my unofficial add-ons repository: repository.googlecode.izexbmcaddons.zip

Enjoy ! Hope you like it !

Regards,
iZE

hope you can put a search mode in your shoutcast pluginSmile
hi, i've been using ize's plugin for shoutcast and its been brill, used everyday, but recently, stations have been disappearing of it, yesterday my favourite channel went as well, has anyone else been having this problem??

Sods law, i went in and out the plug in several times, and nothing changed, i put this post up, and what ya know, my favourite re-appeared...weird!! lol
I'm using the iZE plugin, and I'd just like to say thanks a lot!

I am having a problem though. I'm trying to stream a country station, only it's only tag is "Country". It seems like the plug in requires it to be in one of the sub-categories of "Country" ie "Bluegrass" or "Contemporary Country". Is there something I'm doing wrong?
durk onion Wrote:I'm using the iZE plugin, and I'd just like to say thanks a lot!

I am having a problem though. I'm trying to stream a country station, only it's only tag is "Country". It seems like the plug in requires it to be in one of the sub-categories of "Country" ie "Bluegrass" or "Contemporary Country". Is there something I'm doing wrong?

This is fixed in the latest version. You can now browse stations from the genre or from the subgenre. You can also search by station now if you're just looking for a specific station.
TracerX Wrote:This is fixed in the latest version. You can now browse stations from the genre or from the subgenre. You can also search by station now if you're just looking for a specific station.

Hey,

I got ize shoutcast addon installed now on dharma 10.1 but none of the stations I try seem to play for me. It's just like nothing happens, I can browser and search stations just fine, but they don't play ...
Log says:

18:55:13 T:140445364447296 M:1673932800 ERROR: CAudioDecoder: Unable to Init Codec while loading file http://scfire-dtc-aa03.stream.aol.com:80/stream/1039

Edit: actually it's only some channels I tried first that don't play, unfortunately also my favorite station:

181.FM - The Buzz

Could you maybe check out why some stations don't seem to play?
Smile 
when running the SHOUTcast (plugin) again Huh
thanks for the many responses
What are you asking Touchdown?
boba23 Wrote:Hey,

I got ize shoutcast addon installed now on dharma 10.1 but none of the stations I try seem to play for me. It's just like nothing happens, I can browser and search stations just fine, but they don't play ...
Log says:

18:55:13 T:140445364447296 M:1673932800 ERROR: CAudioDecoder: Unable to Init Codec while loading file http://scfire-dtc-aa03.stream.aol.com:80/stream/1039

Edit: actually it's only some channels I tried first that don't play, unfortunately also my favorite station:

181.FM - The Buzz

Could you maybe check out why some stations don't seem to play?

I just tried this station and it played with no issue. Are you still experiencing this issue?
I had no idea someone made a working shoutcast plugin. izenl, you are a genius! thanks for making this.
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
I started xbmc 10.1 from the livecd yesterday, tried to install shoutcast addon 1.1.0, but the buttons are disabled, i'm just seeing the text "broken due to api change". Is 1.1.0 really broken? Is anyone working on a new shoutcast plugin?
Death-Axe Wrote:I had no idea someone made a working shoutcast plugin. izenl, you are a genius! thanks for making this.

Thanks for the compliments!

Although the plugin is broken now due to website changes on Shoutcast. I'm working on getting a new version a.s.a.p.

If you have any questions just PM me.
Most of the shoutcast stations are not working today. I looked in the log and it indicates 404 errors.

Anyone else having these issues today?
I'm also experiencing issues with this shoutcast addon since yesterday, it was working fine before.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SHOUTcast (Plugin) Music Addon support?0