• 133(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
(2014-05-05, 15:53)Pissa Wrote: So v13 final is out, so it's time to upgrade.

I was thinking the same thing. As I first started using XBMC on Frodo, I've never updated from one XBMC version to another before.

I saw some recommended update procedures here and I was going to follow those. So I exported my Video library from Frodo in to separate files and said Yes on the export artwork options.

However I now wish I had not done this as I am having some issues with the new artwork images that the XBMC export routine has created. Please see here for my problems with screen shots.

Thanks
Does anyone else have high cpu usage when hovering over a tv episode or a movie.

When idle (at main menu with movies tab + the widget cpu usage is around 4%, during playback it's 2%

When browsing through different TV shows it's around 9%

But when I select (only highlight not play) a movie or a tv episode cpu usage jumps to 30-40%

I'm using XBMC Gotham 13.0 final on Windows 8.1.

Computer specs:
Intel i5-3570K @4.5GHz
NVidia GTX 680
8gb ram
(2014-05-05, 21:55)Jeggu Wrote: ...
But when I select (only highlight not play) a movie or a tv episode cpu usage jumps to 30-40%

Same thing here from long date. I think this is related to extra fanart background "slideshow", specially because XBMC is building the cache on the fly for new images. I'm not sure If the skin has some of the blame.
I wish to have Rotten Tomatoes (user+critics) + IMDB both ratings display in skin.
Hello, i'm using the Aeon MQ5 version 2.0.2 version Frodo 12.2+ And i'm facing the following issue: each time i enter in the movie section in showcase view it freezes and i need to restart xbmc. I already tried to reset the skin to its default values but it is stil the same. What could i do ? What should i do to activate some traces? What file should i activate ?
Hi

Where can I find a download link for the extended info script for Gotham ? I've had a quick search but can't seem to find it.

Thank you

EDIT: Is this the correct / current URL ?

http://www.files.xbmcbrasil.net/scriptex...edinfo.zip

EDIT 2: Well it seems to work on Gotham the add-on version is 0.5.0
Yes, work fine in gotham, with this release, was fixed.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2014-05-04, 18:07)Wanilton Wrote: For have actual current conditions backgroungs, you need get extrapack, using resource available in skin settings, themes, get extrapack.

Main Menu, settings, select submenu customize main menu, go to weather item, in center screen you have one item North America, press enter twice, and you have option actual current conditions background, it´s done.

That is what I've had it set to. It does match the conditions, but my issue is that instead of ONE backdrop I get a slideshow of many pics with the current conditions. I want just one pic to be in the background , static, whenever I go to this menu item.
It can change every time I go to the weather menu option, or once every time I open XBMC. I just hate the slide show.
How can I stop the madness Tongue ?
(2014-05-06, 04:19)buju Wrote:
(2014-05-04, 18:07)Wanilton Wrote: For have actual current conditions backgroungs, you need get extrapack, using resource available in skin settings, themes, get extrapack.

Main Menu, settings, select submenu customize main menu, go to weather item, in center screen you have one item North America, press enter twice, and you have option actual current conditions background, it´s done.

That is what I've had it set to. It does match the conditions, but my issue is that instead of ONE backdrop I get a slideshow of many pics with the current conditions. I want just one pic to be in the background , static, whenever I go to this menu item.
It can change every time I go to the weather menu option, or once every time I open XBMC. I just hate the slide show.
How can I stop the madness Tongue ?

What theme are you using? The default weather images are located in Userdata\addon_data\skin.aeonmq5.extrapack\backgrounds_weather\ and there seems to be lots of them.

If I change back to the Standard / Default theme and go to the weather menu I just see one image of some green leaves.

If you push down on to the sub-menu and select Customize Main Menu, if you then scroll down and select Weather from the list of menus on the left in the middle there are then some options which are related to backgrounds.

Backdrop Image Based On Seasons of North America (Spring) (Click for change)
Change Backdrop - One Image
Change Backdrop - Multiple Images
Restore Default Backdrop

You could use Change Backdrop one image and select your own I guess.
(2014-02-28, 04:34)sfnetwork Wrote: Hey MQ, I have a request for an issue that has been bothering me since MQ4 in the TV show widget.

When using multiple XBMC on centralized MySQL server, library updates (and cache) are only done from one of them.
That leaves the others without cache which is normal XBMC results.
BUT, on those others, unless I run Artwork organizer to fill cache only in TV widget, episode images are there (blank) until I run it (on each one of them).
I understand that this is a little out of your control EXCEPT if you would let the widget use TV show or season poster instead there...
Would you consider adding this option? (like for Movies)

TV (where the issue is on other XBMCs without cache):

Movies (where I never have an issue without cache)

Hi @sfnetwork

What option do you need enabled in the Artwork Organizer add-on ? I presume its "Copy Episode Thumbs".

I turned off most of the options in Artwork Organizer, as I only wanted it to download the fanart images, so I could have the rotating backdrops on the various main menus etc.

I never even realised Artwork Organiser could be used to help with this issue?

I agree the best thing would be to have an option to display the TV Show Poster instead of the episode thumb image on the main menu widget. Like it does for movies.

I added this issue to my bug / request list here I posted more screen shots and my description of the issue on the link below.

12. Investigate missing TV Show episode images on the main menu / widget. When using a central MYSQL database only the XBMC PC that updated the video library displays the images, other XBMC PC's will not display the episode images until the episode has been viewed in the TV Show library.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1643432
Hi

Is it not possible to have the episode synopsis showing on the Live TV menu - "Episodes Aired Today" widget ?

This is controlled by / related to the TV Show Next Aired program add-on ? Or Skin Widgets add-on?

Thanks
Hi All,

New user to Aeon MQ5. I really like the skin, and just have a couple of questions:

I use ember to scrape Movies and put country rating in the MPAA rating field in the generated .nfo. eg: Australia:M
Is it possible to put country specific MPAA ratings on the display of the movie? I already have the ICON's.

Also wondering if it is possible to display the IMDB Top250 number?
I updated to openelec 4.0. Do I need to change the skin from frodo to gotham? It seems to function ok

thanks

Frank
(2014-05-07, 10:18)brewer Wrote: I updated to openelec 4.0. Do I need to change the skin from frodo to gotham? It seems to function ok

thanks

Frank

Frank

I am also looking at updating OpenElec Frodo to Gotham. How did you do it?

I presume you used the manual update process as described here?

http://wiki.openelec.tv/index.php/Updati...28Frodo.29

I think I will do a clean install and wipe everything and start afresh.
(2014-05-07, 10:51)cw-kid Wrote:
(2014-05-07, 10:18)brewer Wrote: I updated to openelec 4.0. Do I need to change the skin from frodo to gotham? It seems to function ok

thanks

Frank

Frank

I am also looking at updating OpenElec Frodo to Gotham. How did you do it?

I presume you used the manual update process as described here?

http://wiki.openelec.tv/index.php/Updati...28Frodo.29

I think I will do a clean install and wipe everything and start afresh.

Yes, I did manually update and everything went smooth. MQ5 frodo skin still running

succes!
I would say it probably is better to have the Gotham version of the MQ5 skin installed. But I'm not totally sure, maybe someone who knows more about it can chime in. Interesting question for sure.

I presume you also had to update some of your installed add-ons as well so they work under Gotham.
  • 133(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 520