• 247(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
@Tinwarble thought it was only me. I'm using the helix beta and yeah when updating library there's no dialog box but when library update on startup is selected dialog box appears
Hi,
I've got this skin installed now, but I can't work out how to get the great DVD case view... doesn't seem to be there in the version I downloaded... should I have gone for a mod option?
Thanks,
John
Live DVD Cases question:

Under Movie sets, If I select this option as background, I can see the movies that are part of the collection in the background, but they all show movie set cases instead of DVD's or Bluray's. How can I fix this?
anyone know why I can't get the showcase mod to work where it shows the cover opening and dvd rolling? I installed aeon nox gotham plus 4.1.9.9 from page 1. I enabled the showcase cdart and open case options. The infowall pops down after 2 seconds but nothing happens. I read on here somebody said the media folder in this download had an empty media folder and to copy over the media folder from the version on git. I did that and it still doesnt work. Any ideas?
(2014-11-08, 09:33)mpatti07 Wrote: anyone know why I can't get the showcase mod to work where it shows the cover opening and dvd rolling? I installed aeon nox gotham plus 4.1.9.9 from page 1. I enabled the showcase cdart and open case options. The infowall pops down after 2 seconds but nothing happens. I read on here somebody said the media folder in this download had an empty media folder and to copy over the media folder from the version on git. I did that and it still doesnt work. Any ideas?

Have you downloaded all the artwork?
(2014-11-08, 15:30)Edworld Wrote:
(2014-11-08, 09:33)mpatti07 Wrote: anyone know why I can't get the showcase mod to work where it shows the cover opening and dvd rolling? I installed aeon nox gotham plus 4.1.9.9 from page 1. I enabled the showcase cdart and open case options. The infowall pops down after 2 seconds but nothing happens. I read on here somebody said the media folder in this download had an empty media folder and to copy over the media folder from the version on git. I did that and it still doesnt work. Any ideas?

Have you downloaded all the artwork?

where do I get that from? i saved the whole media folder from the git on page 1 since the regular 4.1.9.9 download file only had 3 files in its media folder. In artwork download options, cdart download is enabled. When I click get artwork when I am in showcase view it says searching for artwork 0 downloaded but everything else is there movie covers, wallpapers, info comes down after 2 seconds.. Is there another artwork folder I am supposed to download from here that I seem to be not seeing? thanks for the help!
You need to add artwork downloader, than you click on it and it will start downloading all the art for you
(2014-11-08, 20:39)Edworld Wrote: You need to add artwork downloader, than you click on it and it will start downloading all the art for you

I have it version 12.0.29. Everything is enabled to download in the artwork downloader config settings under movies and tv shows.
(2014-11-08, 20:53)mpatti07 Wrote:
(2014-11-08, 20:39)Edworld Wrote: You need to add artwork downloader, than you click on it and it will start downloading all the art for you

I have it version 12.0.29. Everything is enabled to download in the artwork downloader config settings under movies and tv shows.

Under programs you should see the icon, click on it. It will start downloading everything.
(2014-11-08, 20:55)Edworld Wrote:
(2014-11-08, 20:53)mpatti07 Wrote:

Under programs you should see the icon, click on it. It will start downloading everything.

says 0 files downloaded. All other artwork shows up fine. I wasn't able to install 4.1.9.9 from zip in xbmc because it kept saying install failed so I had to unzip it and copy it over to my android box through adb. Skin opens and works fine its just that showcase mod isn't working.
also I am looking to go from nox5 to this skin but don't want to have to recreate all my custom menu and sub menu items. With nox 5 it has the skin.shortcuts file I could just copy but I am not seeing that created with this skin and copying over the file does nothing. Does anybody know where the config file is for the menu and submenu settings on nox 4? If I could just copy and paste it would save me a lot of time instead of doing everything over manually. thanks for the help
(2014-11-09, 01:13)mpatti07 Wrote: also I am looking to go from nox5 to this skin but don't want to have to recreate all my custom menu and sub menu items. With nox 5 it has the skin.shortcuts file I could just copy but I am not seeing that created with this skin and copying over the file does nothing. Does anybody know where the config file is for the menu and submenu settings on nox 4? If I could just copy and paste it would save me a lot of time instead of doing everything over manually. thanks for the help

To my knowledge it doesn't work that way, all settings are stored in guisettings.xml in the userdata folder.
CoreElec on a Tanix TX3 (s905x3). Onkyo NR-656. Canton Movie CD-1000. LG 55B6V.

If it ain't broke: break it, fix it, repeat
(2014-11-08, 21:20)mpatti07 Wrote: I wasn't able to install 4.1.9.9 from zip in xbmc because it kept saying install failed so I had to unzip it and copy it over to my android box through adb.

I'm having the same problem. I download 4.1.9.9 and then choose it under Settings>Add-ons>Install from zip file, then click OK. Nothing happens at all.
LibreELEC 10.0.4 * ViMediaManager or TinyMediaManager | Raspberry pi 4b
Sharing media from NAS via NFS (optical out to receiver, HDMI to TV) | TV remote with CEC / Bluetooth keyboard
Unzip it and manually add to Roaming\Kodi\addons. Mentioned quite a few times here......
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
disc art where the cases open and disc rolls doesn't work with addons right? just want to make sure this is the case because I was using that to test and having a lot of trouble getting it to work. I plan on ripping my movies locally soon but just wanted to make sure thats why it won't work or maybe im doing something wrong

also, is there a way to move sub menu items instead of remaking them if you want to stick one inbetween ones you already created? Nox 5 has this ability to just move menu items around. sorry for all the questions just starting to learn this skin thanks Smile
  • 247(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25