• 254(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
(2014-12-18, 19:45)sarlan19 Wrote:
(2014-12-18, 19:42)AudioBeast Wrote: Hey everyone,

Does anyone know how to stop the fanart for movie sets from cycling? I used to have custom fan art for all my movie sets but now it no longer appears and instead cycles through the fanart for the movies within the movie set. Any help is much appreciated! Mike_Doc said there was a .xml script somewhere to do this. I have been unable to find it. Thanks!

Have you tried background customizer in your view settings in the left panel ? Switch it to fanart or single image not extra-fanart. Terms may differ as I'm not in front of my htpc.

Yes, I've gone through all the custom settings. It just started doing it out of nowhere. From what I've read this is an actual function of the skin, but it didn't start doing this until Monday night.
Hi,
Is it possible to add a shortcut on the home screen to a folder that shows all the content( .mkv .mp3. jpg), and not just movie or music files?

Thanks
(2014-04-17, 20:47)toineb Wrote: Nevermind, I have worked it out (well it works anyway)

In the default python file for the extended info script, I deleted the two lines relating to fanart from this section

for item in json_query['result']['setdetails']['movies']:
art = item['art']
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.DBID' % count, str(item.get('movieid')))
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Title' % count, item['label'])
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Plot' % count, item['plot'])
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.PlotOutline' % count, item['plotoutline'])
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Path' % count, media_path(item['file']))
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Year' % count, str(item['year']))
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Duration' % count, str(item['runtime']/60))
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Art(clearlogo)' % count, art.get('clearlogo',''))
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Art(discart)' % count, art.get('discart',''))
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Art(poster)' % count, art.get('poster',''))
self.window.setProperty('Detail.Movie.%d.Art(poster)' % count, art.get('poster',''))
title_list += item['label'] + " (" + str(item['year']) + ")[CR]"

hey presto it now shows the info for the movieset but with my chosen fanart for the actual movieset rather than a loop of each movie in the set.

@Toineb: Sorry to dig up your old post. I was having the same question. What program did you use to edit the python script? I know absolutely nothing about python. Do you open it in Notepad?
I own a QNAP TS-453 PRO and use XBMC to NAS from HDStation, I recently found this great mod v.4.1.9 skin, I tried to install the addon to zip files, the following message is notified ( addon does not have a correct structure )

So, I installed version 4.1.9.9a, here are installed all related to the mod addon, but I do not find Aeon Nox 4.1.4.9a in addon enabled, there's just. there is only the version 5.1.5 Aeon Nox can change skin.

I would not give up this beautiful skin 4.1.9.9a and / or 4.1.9 you have any solution to install.
Thanks.
Hi have you tried unzipping the file and placing the folder into the dir \Users\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons manually then go into Kodi and see if it's there
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

Hi.
I solved just like that, and I, also the solution of a page back Thread ...
I logged on to the NAS with WinSCP and did upload the folder Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9a in Addons.
Strange thing, Artwork Downloader, does not find all of my CDart Film, it by searching manually or automatically.
Can I create I cdart missing with some application, and then add it manually in the folder of the movie?
(2014-12-19, 01:57)AudioBeast Wrote:
(2014-04-17, 20:47)toineb Wrote: Nevermind, I have worked it out (well it works anyway)

In the default python file for the extended info script, I deleted the two lines relating to fanart from this section

for item in json_query['result']['setdetails']['movies']:
art = item['art']
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.DBID' % count, str(item.get('movieid')))
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Title' % count, item['label'])
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Plot' % count, item['plot'])
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.PlotOutline' % count, item['plotoutline'])
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Path' % count, media_path(item['file']))
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Year' % count, str(item['year']))
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Duration' % count, str(item['runtime']/60))
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Art(clearlogo)' % count, art.get('clearlogo',''))
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Art(discart)' % count, art.get('discart',''))
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Art(poster)' % count, art.get('poster',''))
self.window.setProperty('Detail.Movie.%d.Art(poster)' % count, art.get('poster',''))
title_list += item['label'] + " (" + str(item['year']) + ")[CR]"

hey presto it now shows the info for the movieset but with my chosen fanart for the actual movieset rather than a loop of each movie in the set.

@Toineb: Sorry to dig up your old post. I was having the same question. What program did you use to edit the python script? I know absolutely nothing about python. Do you open it in Notepad?

Hello

Yes I just used notepad.

Not sure if this still works though, I think the addon has changed since I posted the above. I have not updated my install since then as everything is working
HTPC
PC: Home Built
Processor: i7 6700k
GPU: GTX 980 ti
Ram: 16GB DDR4
XBMC: Kodi Jarvis
Skin: Aeon Badnox Beta

(2014-12-18, 11:55)kuzeth Wrote:
(2014-12-16, 16:28)kuzeth Wrote: Hey guys, just wondering if any of the dev's can throw up a link to the ORIGINAL PSD of info_panel_alt.png so it can be photoshopped?

This one:

Thanks!

Dev's?
Where can I find the "Aeon Nox Gotham" splash screen in the skin? I want to change it to something Kodi, but I can't find it anywhere.
CoreElec on a tn95 (s905x). Onkyo NR-656. Canton Movie CD-1000. LG 55B6V.

If it ain't broke: break it, fix it, repeat
(2014-12-24, 15:33)Raytestrak Wrote: Where can I find the "Aeon Nox Gotham" splash screen in the skin? I want to change it to something Kodi, but I can't find it anywhere.

In the skin>media folder, image is called Splash.png
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
I haven't tried it yet, but does anyone know if this will work with helix, I really hate to lose this version of the skin.
(2014-12-24, 17:55)MrsAngelD Wrote: I haven't tried it yet, but does anyone know if this will work with helix, I really hate to lose this version of the skin.

Just wait a bit for the final release of shedrocks version - it have the same features and works realy nice
(2014-12-24, 18:06)schimi2k Wrote:
(2014-12-24, 17:55)MrsAngelD Wrote: I haven't tried it yet, but does anyone know if this will work with helix, I really hate to lose this version of the skin.

Just wait a bit for the final release of shedrocks version - it have the same features and works realy nice

Ok thank you Smile
Merry Christmas guys!
i have used this skin since the begining of gotham and i love it but since i have upgraded xbmc to kodi, there was some bug...

I would like to know if this skin will be available for helix.
  • 254(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25