Collections in Kodi not working right
First off I'm not sure if this is a Kodi 14.1 issue on windows or an issue with Aeon Nox. Please move the thread to the appropriate forum if needed.
When I go view a collection it shows correctly. but when I back out my view then defaults back to the first movie in my list. But instead of displaying things correctly it now has taken all my movies that were in collections and displaying all my movies. An example if I view my 28 day/weeks collection then back out it shows 2 fast 2 furious next to 21 and 22 jump street and the 28 day and 28 weeks later. But when I back out and go back to my movies things are displayed correctly.

here are photos showing whats going on.
28weeks collection

viewing collection

what it looks like when I back out

here is my debug log from pastebin.
debug log
This would seem to be a skin issue. Using Transparency! moving into a movie set, then back out holds it's position. The position is held backing out to the home page and then back in to the set. If I switch to TV shows then the movie position is lost (probably something to do with the way the cache operates). You might increase your caching size or post your dilemma with the skin forum to see if there is a fix. Not a lot of mods do message sorting, they kinda leave it up to the poster and his desire to get a quality response.
I'll check with the aeon Nox thread and see if they have any input then. Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Collections in Kodi not working right0