• 21(current)
Release Chorus - A Web UI
Is there any way to display more than a few hundred albums? I have thousands of albums but if I go to the music link it only displays one or two hundred.
hey, just lookend shortly in the code (i am not the or one of the devs). could it be, that you lookend under "recently added"? there it should show 250. otherwise it should be 15'000. (at least in version "0.3.9")
Check out my plugin yarc, it's a web-remote optimised for all screen sizes (especially touch and small screen).
@jez500

I love this one, CAN YOU MAKE sending a Youtube link from PC to Kodi?
Ourjermain: as an alternative there are plugins for firefox (i think it's called "send to xmbc"). if this helps you, which gives you a button on the youtube page. when you press it, it goes to kodi (if konfigured properly)
Check out my plugin yarc, it's a web-remote optimised for all screen sizes (especially touch and small screen).
(2015-04-24, 16:12)tuxfuxch Wrote: hey, just lookend shortly in the code (i am not the or one of the devs). could it be, that you lookend under "recently added"? there it should show 250. otherwise it should be 15'000. (at least in version "0.3.9")

It's under http://192.168.1.8/#mymusic

It displays a couple hundred. When I get to the bottom of Movies, it has a 'show more' button. For music it displays just the original hundred or two with no option available to display more.
ah ok, thanks for the clarification. well i am not the dev of chorus, and my collection if far too small. Hopefully someone else can help you... sorry...
Great web interface, I use it all the time from my workstation. I just have one feature request...would it be possible to have a setting to turn off the automatic display of search results? With a large library it's frustrating when it starts searching before I've finished entering the search term.

Thanks!
I m a big fan but I have a lot of questions :
1/ Is it possible to change/add/remove functions ? If so, which file should I look for ?
2/ I look to add a function that will display all the albums :
a. Is it possible ?
b. If so, what should I do ?
3/ I notice that if I go to Artists, some of them have an image and some other don t. How to correct that ? I mean how can I add an image to an artist ? (and which DB is used for that ?)
4/ Regarding Audio, I have some collection where the number of CDS is quite big (for instance : the complete recording of Maria Callas which is 70 CDS)
Is there a chance to implement a filter that could bring the number of CDS like you do when you look at the season of a tv show)

Thanks again

DeepDish
Thanks for Chorus, it looks very nice.

But there is something up with how the URL to streaming is created. VFS folder always gets the basepath of wherever chorus is accessed from, so file access is broken. For example:

http://192.168.0.1:8080/addons/webinterf...a%2ffilmid...

should be

http://192.168.0.1:8080/vfs/%2fdata%2ffilmid...

Maybe you can look into this.
Is it possible to scrobble music to last.Fm from chorus when playing music from chrome on laptop? It doesn't look like xbmc is recognizing it.
HTPC: Intel Nuc i3 8109u | 8Gb Ram | Windows 10 Pro
Is this project still under development?
It seems, that the last post from the developer is almost one year old...
Hey all,

I'm still alive and Chorus is still under development but there was so many things I wanted to fix, I decided to re-write chorus from scratch using some new frameworks making if far more maintainable moving forward. So that has been consuming most of my Kodi time. I have been keeping an eye on the forums/github and trying to bring all the fixes into the new version but it is an epic task.

So about 200hrs later... Main things left to do is
* Making it work on smaller screens
* Polish the UI, testing and bugfix.

If anyone is super keen to test out the very alpha version of this, then I might setup a public github, otherwise I would like to get it to the point where it could replace the current version which might still be a couple of months away.
Hey, I myself want to know if I should continue much/any work on AWXi. This sounds like a "no" atm. Is this for the new "official" web interface? So, yeah, I'd like to nose and add stuff to that instead maybe. Smile
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
(2015-05-11, 01:03)Mizaki Wrote: Hey, I myself want to know if I should continue much/any work on AWXi. This sounds like a "no" atm. Is this for the new "official" web interface? So, yeah, I'd like to nose and add stuff to that instead maybe. Smile

Hi Mizaki, I would like this to be the official web interface but need to discuss further with the team. I guess that was one of the reasons for the re-write, to make the code super clean and modular from the ground up, making improvements far more easy to implement as Kodi develops.

I just setup a public repo, not ready for the average user but any potential devs are welcome to have a play.
https://github.com/jez500/chorus2

All source is written in coffee script (which compiles to js - just run "grunt" in the root of the project to auto compile) which is very easy to get the hang of (It took me a couple of hours to get fluent with it). Framework is still Backbone but now also using Marionette to make the frontend stuff much cleaner.
Will the new version also be able to ignore ID3 tag's and just read plain folder files structure.. i mean, i'm a serious music lover, and i spend a great deal of time to organize my collection. but getting the tag's in order.. thats just impossible. an example is having some of the same albums in different qualities or different release.. under kodi they are grouped as one album..

i like the subsonic approach and the ability to just read plain folder and filenames.
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chorus - A Web UI10