• 7(current)
[RELEASE] Data18.com Web Content Scraper - Adult Movie Web Downloads
(2015-06-12, 08:37)hstegeman Wrote: I did try to edit this to the data18.com scraper, it doesn't work for me.
The data18.com scraper hasn't been working for at least a year.
In my opinion not working scrapers after 1 year should be deleted, the maintance of the scraper data18.com is just below level.
Two years ago data18.com was by far the best adult scraper, perhaps the website change a bit, but I haven't seen a solution since then.

I confirm that there is something wrong with the latest version 1.5.7.
However my patched version with Bing still works fine: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1808488
Bing search is slightly less accurate but it does not block after several films like the Google search.
(2015-06-16, 20:28)str1567 Wrote:
(2015-06-12, 08:37)hstegeman Wrote: I did try to edit this to the data18.com scraper, it doesn't work for me.
The data18.com scraper hasn't been working for at least a year.
In my opinion not working scrapers after 1 year should be deleted, the maintance of the scraper data18.com is just below level.
Two years ago data18.com was by far the best adult scraper, perhaps the website change a bit, but I haven't seen a solution since then.

I confirm that there is something wrong with the latest version 1.5.7.
However my patched version with Bing still works fine: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1808488
Bing search is slightly less accurate but it does not block after several films like the Google search.

I was talking about the data18.com scraper 1.3.2, not the data18.com web content scraper.1.5.7.
The problem is that the web content version is working quit well, but the movie version didn't work for at least 1 year.
what does the file need to be named for it to work on auto? I can search and find the web scene easy. but on auto nothing comes up.
Hi DoctorD!

I have implemented some fixes for the data18 webcontent scraper. Would you be so kind and merge my changes into your scraper?

Fixes:
1. User can choose the search engine in scraper settings: Google, Bing, Data18.
2. Fixed the 'photo linked by trailer fallback'. It was broken due to html changes.
3. Missing fanart fix (bug with spoofing stuff). I have reversed the order of RegExps for fanart and changed the 'dest' to add fanarts, not overrride. First of all goes fanart from image gallery and then goes fallback RegExps. If image gallery fanarts are not downloaded (all the time for me Sad ) then fallback images are used.
4. Google search fix. It was broken due to html changes

The updated scraper can be found here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/oqwvz4...m.bing.zip
Hey Str1567,

I merged your fixes. However, bing search wasn't working for me when I tried it, so I kept google as the default search engine. Bing search is still included though, so the user can choose it if they are having better luck with it than me.
When I put in the web address for specific content on Data18 for the scraper. I'm getting nothing. I use the Data18 Web Content scraper.
(2015-07-02, 03:22)DoctorD Wrote: Hey Str1567,

I merged your fixes. However, bing search wasn't working for me when I tried it, so I kept google as the default search engine. Bing search is still included though, so the user can choose it if they are having better luck with it than me.

Thanks! I have checked the updated version today - both Google and Bing are working fine.
When I put in the web address for specific content on Data18 for the scraper. I'm getting nothing. I use the Data18 Web Content scraper.
strubdog,

Can you be more specific on what you're doing? Are you putting the URL in an nfo file?
Yes, url is not picking up. I usually have to manually put in all data.
I've updated a version of the scrapper myself and have it working from Data18.com I'm not sure what version I updated but if you would like a copy of what I've written I'm willing to upload it somewhere for you.
What is the best way to send to me?
Didn't think that far ahead. It's an XML so I suppose I could just post it to a log file upload site and you could copy past it if that works for you? Let me look into if they are available on gethub
Hi, i can´t get any fanarts from the data18?
(2015-07-26, 14:20)signumda Wrote: Hi, i can´t get any fanarts from the data18?

I've been tweaking the existing data18 scrapper on my home machine and seem to have it pulling just about all the data it can fairly consistently including fan art. I've also included different searches beyond Google so you can search data18 by movie title directly or by actress - movie title though these need to be selected before hand unfortunately and the "-" is required between actress and movie title and only one search type can be enabled at a time. If someone knows a better way to handle search type selection I'd love to change that. The Google search is still the most effective but still has the limitation of becoming temporarily blocked after to many searches. I've uploaded a copy to my public Google drive if anyone would like to try it out themselves.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4PZkHg...sp=sharing

Love to hear some feedback if anyone tries it out or if there's a better way to post this zip for download
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Data18.com Web Content Scraper - Adult Movie Web Downloads2