• 70(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
Spoyser,

Yes you were absolutely correct!

Everything is working perfect now except for not being able to change the name of a folder in SF.

I change the name and the wheel turns working, yet when finished it remains the same unchanged.

Seems "rename folder" only works in favorites.

Other then that, SF rocks!!!

Thanks again for the support.
(2015-09-23, 18:47)tvwiz Wrote: Spoyser,

Everything is working perfect now except for not being able to change the name of a folder in SF.

I change the name and the wheel turns working, yet when finished it remains the same unchanged.

Glad you got there in the end.

The renaming of folders is a known bug and will be fixed in the next release.

Did you manage to get to version 1.0.39.1?
Yes I have 1.0.39.1, not sure where 2.038.2 came from but got rid of it and everything is working great now. Even renaming SF folders is working today.

Thank you again Spoyser, SF is the best!
Hi Spoyser, is there a way to set a special path in the skins to use the 'import from remote file' in super favourites? Or is it possible for you to add this as a function that it itself could be linked to a skin, kind of like an 'update' feature for people like myself who would like to have an updater based on a superfavourite backup maintained online.
Many many thanks mate, amaaazzzziiinnng work by the way!!!!! LOVING SF!!
(2015-09-24, 17:11)Phoenix101 Wrote: Hi Spoyser, is there a way to set a special path in the skins to use the 'import from remote file' in super favourites? Or is it possible for you to add this as a function that it itself could be linked to a skin, kind of like an 'update' feature for people like myself who would like to have an updater based on a superfavourite backup maintained online.
Many many thanks mate, amaaazzzziiinnng work by the way!!!!! LOVING SF!!

Try
Code:
RunScript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/importer.py)

You can also set SF to show the Import from Remote on its first page (see Display settings)
Love the work Spoyser. Used SF for about a year now.

No problem with it until now when im creating a new 'Kodi Build' for the community.

Movie Section (Home Menu)

Usual submenu stuff then i plan to add 5-6 SF folders with the following catergories

Horror
Martial Arts
Westerns
Star Wars

and a few others.

Can i make these folders have a multiple image background or can i only use one image at a time.?
I believe I can add a background image to each individual item in these folders which would do the same thing, different images but based upon the categories for eahc item in the folder,

Im just looking for an easier way to clean up and make the folders look good.

Again, thanks for the work, im glad ive finally got my head around this addon now
Ok, took a bit longer than anticipated but I figured out my issue with path and direct linking to a Super Favorite. Or should I say FavoUrite. Seems I left out a U and that was the cause. :/
(2015-09-26, 05:30)Necromancyr Wrote: Ok, took a bit longer than anticipated but I figured out my issue with path and direct linking to a Super Favorite. Or should I say FavoUrite. Seems I left out a U and that was the cause. :/

Lol

That's because I'm British Smile

(although Kodi also spells it that way)
(2015-09-25, 16:43)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Love the work Spoyser. Used SF for about a year now.

No problem with it until now when im creating a new 'Kodi Build' for the community.

Movie Section (Home Menu)

Usual submenu stuff then i plan to add 5-6 SF folders with the following catergories

Horror
Martial Arts
Westerns
Star Wars

and a few others.

Can i make these folders have a multiple image background or can i only use one image at a time.?
I believe I can add a background image to each individual item in these folders which would do the same thing, different images but based upon the categories for eahc item in the folder,

Im just looking for an easier way to clean up and make the folders look good.

Again, thanks for the work, im glad ive finally got my head around this addon now

Not entirely sure what you mean, would you like to be able to setup different fanarts for the same folder and then for it to pick one at random, each time it refreshes?
(2015-09-23, 20:46)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-09-23, 18:47)tvwiz Wrote: Spoyser,

Glad you got there in the end.

The renaming of folders is a known bug and will be fixed in the next release.

Did you manage to get to version 1.0.39.1?

Just curious, can we change the SF Icon to a different one if we want ?? or only Icons saved from addons in the SF folder ??
(2015-09-26, 13:10)DJB628 Wrote: Just curious, can we change the SF Icon to a different one if we want ?? or only Icons saved from addons in the SF folder ??

Not sure where you mean? Which icon are you referring to?
1.0.40 just released.

This has a few bug fixes related to shares.

Main update though is the new Quick Launch feature available from the SF global menu. This allow you to browse and launch your Super Favourites from virtually any section of Kodi - I think it's kinda neat!
Can you add an option to move items up or down position wise within a favorite? Currently, you can only move an item from one fav folder to another fav folder.
(2015-09-26, 22:10)kgoerbig Wrote: Can you add an option to move items up or down position wise within a favorite? Currently, you can only move an item from one fav folder to another fav folder.

That's been in there since version 1.0.2!!

From the context menu, select edit favourite, then select move up or move down.
hi,
I experience a problem to do actions on favorites with hebrew text. can't paste, rename, remove etc.
i saw there was a fix for older versions (overwrite default. py file with a new one) . is there a fix to the current ver. (1.0.39.1)
thanks!
  • 70(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6