[split] The Dumbass Guide to PseudoTV Live!
thank you so much for this!! for a while I only had my own personal media and could not figure out how to add more channels....now I got them Smile
Hehehe.. great work! Reading it in Xzibit's voice helps too!
(2015-10-08, 22:56)layziefj Wrote: Hehehe.. great work! Reading it in Xzibit's voice helps too!

haha I was reading it like the guys on Idiocracy!
Will this work on Raspberry Pi 2 with OSMC ? or that doesn't have enough horse power
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
WD MyCloud 24TB over Netgear network | 6500 movies and 40,000+ TV Show episodes
Very nice
How do I stop the channel from automatically switch to another channel. It seems there's a countdown it repeat the step. Why the programmers even set this as a default. I don't see why anyone would want this.
(2015-10-10, 06:37)SmoothSinner Wrote: How do I stop the channel from automatically switch to another channel. It seems there's a countdown it repeat the step. Why the programmers even set this as a default. I don't see why anyone would want this.
This is covered in the faq
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] The Dumbass Guide to PseudoTV Live!0