• 101(current)
NVIDIA Shield (Android TV set-top box)
Is anyone having a issue with downloading from the play store... It just keeps saying installing .. I have tried installing new apps and just updating apps and the same things etherway
(2015-11-03, 14:24)sandogo1 Wrote: Is anyone having a issue with downloading from the play store... It just keeps saying installing .. I have tried installing new apps and just updating apps and the same things etherway

i have had this issue - a reboot of the box has corrected this for me on two different android nexus players
I have tryied a restart but maybe I need to unplug power and try
(2015-11-03, 14:05)fma965 Wrote: Most of my tv shows are 2.0 but i need to know if it will be able to send 5.1 (not bothered how aslong as it's decoded by amp at 5.1) dolby digital and DTS.

Yes, HD audio is the only current issue.
(2015-11-02, 21:15)gs24 Wrote: Works Live TV (MPEG2 576i/720p/1080i with 25/50hz) in Kodi (vdr vnsi client) well on SATV?
Are the problems with deinterlacing and MPEG2 fixed since the last update?
Or is it possible to disable deinterlacing so that the TV doing this?
Live TV works awesome in combination with my VDR Server. I´m using vnsi and it works perfect. I have no problems with deinterlacing, SD and HD (German DVB-S2) looks great.
Server & 4 Clients

Heimkino: NVIDIA Shield
Dachboden: Arctic MC001 mit Openelec auf SD
Schlafzimmer: RPi2 mit Openelec
Wohnzimmer: Techsolo TC-2200 - Asrock Q1900DC-ITX mit Openelec auf SSD
Server: HP-MicroServer G8 mit DD Cine S2 V6.5+Flexmodul - Ubuntu 14.04/yaVDR headless
Shield TV for $150 shipped... request a promo code here.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
(2015-11-03, 08:38)querty1000 Wrote: since a few builds the pause, stop, play keys from the TV remote (via shield - CEC) doesn't work anymore.

Still works for me
(2015-11-03, 17:35)hdmkv Wrote: Shield TV for $150 shipped... request a promo code here.

I can't manage to PM you - probably because I'm a new member... if you happen to have the code, I'd be grateful.
Not me... click link above. You need to PM the ManuelGuzman in nVidia forum.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
Anyone having issues playing VC-1 encoded videos? (using Nov 2 nightly). Videos stutter and audio is way out of sync.
(2015-11-04, 00:28)veegee21 Wrote: Anyone having issues playing VC-1 encoded videos? (using Nov 2 nightly). Videos stutter and audio is way out of sync.

I have reported it before. Koying said he forwarded the issue to Nvidia.

I had to break out blu rays as around a third of the movies I wanted to watch for Halloween were vc1.
Thanks for the reply. So its an Nvidia issue not a Kodi issue then I take it?
(2015-11-03, 14:24)sandogo1 Wrote: Is anyone having a issue with downloading from the play store... It just keeps saying installing .. I have tried installing new apps and just updating apps and the same things etherway
I am having this. I was able to fix it, temporarily, by changing data to wife and cellular instead of just WiFi. Worked for a while. Back to its old problems. There are a few threads on nvidias forums about it.
(2015-11-03, 20:28)Koying Wrote:
(2015-11-03, 08:38)querty1000 Wrote: since a few builds the pause, stop, play keys from the TV remote (via shield - CEC) doesn't work anymore.

Still works for me

works since build 11/02 again for me.
nothing changed
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
  • 101(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NVIDIA Shield (Android TV set-top box)9