• 83(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
(2015-11-19, 20:54)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-11-19, 12:37)myfototv Wrote:
(2015-11-19, 09:15)spoyser Wrote: Probably a badly coded addon, probably setting an item as playable and then using xbmc.Player().play to play it. Can you try altering the playmode and see if that helps. What addon is doing it?

Is the bug not fixed in 1.0.42, if not can you describe it again.

Good Morning Spoyser,
As for the message that pops up, Ill play about and try to find out where why etc.

And the import feature ok here goes.

Export feature is OK......
Export Super Favourites>Do you want to include Settings (no) > Save to Desktop > Super Favourites Exported successfully.

Import Before updated SF version
Import from remote location/or local(doesnt matter result is the same)>Importing Super Favourites>Super Favourtites imported ok

Then do the import again(remote or local) and its works (leaving addon_data/plugin.program.super.favourites/settings.xml as is)

Import After updated SF version
Import from remote location/or local(doesnt matter result is the same)>Importing Super Favourites>Super Favourtites imported ok

Then do the import again(remote or local) and settings have been lost (iExplore windows pops out, asking for location of Super Favourites.zip)

Work around - Part 1
Export Super Favourites>"do you want to include Settings"(yes)>Super Favourites Exported ok

Work Around - Part 2
Import Super Favourites>Locally(remote is not possible unless manually rewriting location again>Navigate to Super Favourites.zip>"Do you want to overwrite Current Settings"(yes)>
Super Favourites imported ok.

Work Around - Part 3
Import Super Favourites from Remote Location(overwritten settings in part 2)>Do you want to overwrite Current Settings("yes" -if no settings will be lost again) Super Favourites imported ok.

Downside
Everytime settings is overwritten - Changelog Pop Up appears
Accidentally click "No" to Overwrite current Setting and go through the process again

Ive tried to be as clear as I can, of course Ill elaborate if needed. Possibly an iExplore issue? as it wasn’t there before the update, and the Import problem started when iExplore was included. Thanks a million Spoyser. Have a great Day.

Cheers, I'll take a look.

Edit
Try this file:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1155...mporter.py

Good morning Spoyser,

Sorry for the delay, Yep this seems to work ok. I checked it with
Code:
export Settings - Yes   Import from remote location overwrite settings yes   OK
                                                    overwrite settings no    OK

Export settings - No   Import from remote location - Settings maintained     OK

That seems to be it resolved. can you push this out with your next update please?

Thanks Spoyser

Regards
(2015-11-25, 12:17)myfototv Wrote:
(2015-11-19, 20:54)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-11-19, 12:37)myfototv Wrote: Good Morning Spoyser,
As for the message that pops up, Ill play about and try to find out where why etc.

And the import feature ok here goes.

Export feature is OK......
Export Super Favourites>Do you want to include Settings (no) > Save to Desktop > Super Favourites Exported successfully.

Import Before updated SF version

Then do the import again(remote or local) and its works (leaving addon_data/plugin.program.super.favourites/settings.xml as is)

Import After updated SF version

Then do the import again(remote or local) and settings have been lost (iExplore windows pops out, asking for location of Super Favourites.zip)

Work around - Part 1
Export Super Favourites>"do you want to include Settings"(yes)>Super Favourites Exported ok

Work Around - Part 2
Import Super Favourites>Locally(remote is not possible unless manually rewriting location again>Navigate to Super Favourites.zip>"Do you want to overwrite Current Settings"(yes)>
Super Favourites imported ok.

Work Around - Part 3
Import Super Favourites from Remote Location(overwritten settings in part 2)>Do you want to overwrite Current Settings("yes" -if no settings will be lost again) Super Favourites imported ok.

Downside
Everytime settings is overwritten - Changelog Pop Up appears
Accidentally click "No" to Overwrite current Setting and go through the process again

Ive tried to be as clear as I can, of course Ill elaborate if needed. Possibly an iExplore issue? as it wasn’t there before the update, and the Import problem started when iExplore was included. Thanks a million Spoyser. Have a great Day.

Cheers, I'll take a look.

Edit
Try this file:

Good morning Spoyser,

Code:

That seems to be it resolved. can you push this out with your next update please?

Thanks Spoyser

Regards

Good to hear, yep will be in next update (next release will be via org hopefully).

Them I'm taking a rest Smile (hopefully lol)
(2015-11-25, 20:01)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-11-25, 12:17)myfototv Wrote:
(2015-11-19, 20:54)spoyser Wrote: Cheers, I'll take a look.

Edit
Try this file:

Good morning Spoyser,

Code:

Thanks Spoyser

Regards

Good to hear, yep will be in next update (next release will be via org hopefully).

Them I'm taking a rest Smile (hopefully lol)

Ok thankyou, have a good break if you can you deserve it!
(2015-11-17, 00:55)santos954 Wrote:
(2015-11-13, 21:07)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-11-12, 06:48)santos954 Wrote: [quote='springroll' pid='2079704' dateline='1439560249']
spoyser - any thoughts on this? Thanks!

[quote='springroll' pid='2077545' dateline='1439346565']
[quote='spoyser' pid='2077358' dateline='1439327229']

Now I have another question. I added a Super Favorites folder as a widget to the home screen. The widget works fine and the items in the folder would show up correctly too. The problem is that once I'm in the individual add-on of the items within the folder, once I hit the remote to go back, it doesn't go back to the Super Favorites folder menu, instead it goes back to the main Video menu. Is there something I need to do when setting up the widget, so it would return to the folder when leaving the add-on from the folder?
Sorry for making it sound more convoluted than it actually is.

Were you ever able to find a solution to this? I can't find it anywhere.

What skin are you using to create the widget?

Arctic Zephyr. It happens consistently when you enter a folder within a folder and then try to backout, you will have to backout through the superfavorites app and then the video root folder. the root folder also pops up in the background when you search from the homes screen (i have search genesis movies as a shortcut on my homescreen for example: note used the no cache feature as I was supposed to). you then have to back out of it when you are done.

Im having same problem on Nox skin. If i create a menu link to say a search function of an addon using superfavourites, when clicking on said link it appears to open the video root screen you say (the one with files, playlists, video addons), the search prompt comes up, you fill in the search and press done, the search results pops up. If you then press back, it shows the video root screen (files, playlists, video addons), which you then have to also back out of. No big problem, just abit disorientating Smile
Can someone give me a tip ion how to incorporate all the addons into isearch ? On one of my devices when I enter a term into Isearch it gives me the option to search several addons. Now on a new install on another it only gives me the option to search youtube. .. Not sure what I need to do, this is my favorite feature of super favorites but I can't figure this out
(2015-11-27, 21:56)Pirate7 Wrote: Can someone give me a tip ion how to incorporate all the addons into isearch ? On one of my devices when I enter a term into Isearch it gives me the option to search several addons. Now on a new install on another it only gives me the option to search youtube. .. Not sure what I need to do, this is my favorite feature of super favorites but I can't figure this out

Get the latest version from my repo (1.0.42)
Thank You for your quick reply.Works great now
Can anybody tell me how to map ActivateWindow() command for a Super Folder. I got few super folder and want map those directly to dedicated keys on remote. Can't figure out the command.

ActivateWindow(window[,dir,return])
ActivateWindow(Videos,addons://sources/video/)

Edit: Tried this but didn't work.

<global>
<remote>
<eight>ActivateWindow(10025,"plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/?mode=400&path=special://profile/addon_data/plugin.program.super.favourites/Super Favourites/English Tv",return)</eight>
</remote>
</global>

Best addon ever.
Cheers.

Update: figured out. Used the commands from favourites.xml
LibreELEC v8.2.1 + Rpi 3
Android s912 (kodi v17.6)
Using kodi 15 with nox and my context menu for Suoerfavorites (only global view) isn't showing correctly. The 3 selections are too far right so they are hard to read. Either the popup box needs to stretch right or the text needs to move left. Any thoughts on how to fix that? Thanks!
(2015-11-28, 09:37)McButton Wrote: Using kodi 15 with nox and my context menu for Suoerfavorites (only global view) isn't showing correctly. The 3 selections are too far right so they are hard to read. Either the popup box needs to stretch right or the text needs to move left. Any thoughts on how to fix that? Thanks!

Get the latest version from my repo 1.0.4

Or select Dialog as the menu type
hey sean
thought of a feature
map a path to a remote button, be it a super favourite folder or any path from any addon
how I think it could work

example
I want to map a super favourite folder to a key on my remote that I dont use
I bring up context menu on the folder
"map folder to a button on my remote"
"please enter the button you want to map"
"press yes to proceed"

then have an extra section on addon settings to see new mapped buttons and delete if required.
not sure if its something that interests you but i'll throw it out there Smile

oh yeah its similar to the extension you made with isearch from overiding context menu
so basically extending your work with overmapping keys to launch sf
(2015-11-28, 12:21)kilimanjaro Wrote: hey sean
thought of a feature
map a path to a remote button, be it a super favourite folder or any path from any addon
how I think it could work

example
I want to map a super favourite folder to a key on my remote that I dont use
I bring up context menu on the folder
"map folder to a button on my remote"
"please enter the button you want to map"
"press yes to proceed"

then have an extra section on addon settings to see new mapped buttons and delete if required.
not sure if its something that interests you but i'll throw it out there Smile

oh yeah its similar to the extension you made with isearch from overiding context menu
so basically extending your work with overmapping keys to launch sf

Sounds quite interesting, I'll have a think about it.

In the meantime have you tried the new quick launch feature, which allows you to launch a SF from virtually anywhere in Kodi.
ofcourse Big Grin
btw its mediapi here, forgot password to old account.
I really like the quick launch feature to, but super favourites is already like a swiss army knife and users are already mapping paths to button so I thought it would be cool if that feature was part of super favourites. Smile
still cant believe you improve the addon all the time. its an integral part of many kodi users so well done!
Hi,

I'm using v1.0.35 at the moment and created a super favourite with several video addons.
Well I can't figure out how to change the background after entering the super favourite folder.
I can change thumb and fanart of the folder itself but when I enter the super favourite folder it always shows the custom super favourite background.
So how do I change this one? Smile

Thx in advance
  • unRAID server
  • EmbyServer docker container
  • LibreELEC virtual machine
  • Kodi (Aeon Nox SiLVO)
(2015-11-28, 15:39)Maaarv Wrote: Hi,

I'm using v1.0.35 at the moment and created a super favourite with several video addons.
Well I can't figure out how to change the background after entering the super favourite folder.
I can change thumb and fanart of the folder itself but when I enter the super favourite folder it always shows the custom super favourite background.
So how do I change this one? Smile

Thx in advance

It is in the settings under Display Settings

Not sure what is was called in 1.0.35 but in the latest from my repo (1.0.42) it is the Default fanart setting
  • 83(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6