• 38(current)
v19 Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]
what is the proper size for using a fan art fallback image for backgrounds? I have tried - 1920x1080, 1280x720, even 640x480 it seems no matter what i do the image is chopped and zoomed in
(2015-12-17, 00:15)EB1980 Wrote: what is the proper size for using a fan art fallback image for backgrounds? I have tried - 1920x1080, 1280x720, even 640x480 it seems no matter what i do the image is chopped and zoomed in

Depend of your kodi resolution. Height and width are 100% so if you are in Full HD, your fanart must be in 1920x1080, less your background will be stretched.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2015-11-19, 18:48)beljim7419 Wrote: I keep trying to come back to Eminence 2.0 as I love the look but just can't cope with Horizontal sub and context menus mainly so go back to Artic Z. I then remember Artic Z isn't as customizable and not as pretty so wan't to go back to E2.

I hope someone can do a mod and mix of the 2 one day.

I've edited some xmls myself to make make text fit better in the video info pain and got rid of info text in the hub widgets as I hate scrolling text. but I can't seem to change the Horizontal sub menus which is much more work.

I think the text buttons in the info pain could be much smaller too so you don't have to srcoll off page to the right to see the other buttons as they seem a lot bigger than any of the actual text in the buttons. I'm going to have a go at that next.

I'll have another go at getting vertical sub menus the weekend but pretty sure I'll fail Rofl

Hi,

I agree I love the skin but find the sub menus counter intuitive, would it be possible to have the menus either pop up from the menu at the bottom or move the menu to the top and have them drop down?
Hi, this skin is great !

Question:
I use subtitles a lot but they often need to be synchronised.
Is it possible to add the synchronise subtitle menu (in the OSD sound submenu) to the OSD subtitle menu?

How do I do that ?
Can't wait for this to make into official repository!
Am I doing something wrong ?
I just checkouted the latest git version (commit : cd17f166a678f36cae5ae34ed36067f4f2c30917), and th ehome menu tiles are not well split.

hébergeur d image gratuit

Thanks for feedback, anyway nice to see how version 2 is shaping up.
nice to see how version 2 is shaping up.
I have litle problem,
after I made shortcut to music addons when I press it it is not responding,
it happens with some other shortcuts for addon in music.
thanks in advance
(2015-12-27, 00:39)yakirp88 Wrote: I have litle problem,
thanks in advance

Jarvis or Isengard? If Jarvis, with which build of Jarvis (latest beta, specific nightly)? What action is set for the shortcut? (If I remember correctly, Eminence doesn't show the action in the menu management dialog, so click 'Change Action', then scroll to the bottom and choose 'Custom shortcut >' to see the current action...)

There is a known issue on Isengard with music add-on shortcuts, but I'm assuming you're using Jarvis. With Jarvis, I've read a couple of very non-specific reports of music add-on shortcuts not working, but there's never any detail and I'm unable to reproduce. With a bit more info, I might be able to start to get to the bottom of it Smile
(2015-12-27, 01:48)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2015-12-27, 00:39)yakirp88 Wrote: I have litle problem,
thanks in advance

Jarvis or Isengard? If Jarvis, with which build of Jarvis (latest beta, specific nightly)? What action is set for the shortcut? (If I remember correctly, Eminence doesn't show the action in the menu management dialog, so click 'Change Action', then scroll to the bottom and choose 'Custom shortcut >' to see the current action...)

There is a known issue on Isengard with music add-on shortcuts, but I'm assuming you're using Jarvis. With Jarvis, I've read a couple of very non-specific reports of music add-on shortcuts not working, but there's never any detail and I'm unable to reproduce. With a bit more info, I might be able to start to get to the bottom of it Smile

It is actually isengard.
In some shortcuts its activatewindow(10502,plugin...
Hmmm ... we fixed the Isengard issue in the recent update to the script - and the fact that the shortcut is going to window 10502 shows you created the shortcut with the fixed version. So you may have found a new bug Smile

If you can post a link to a full debug log (wiki) showing you trying to launch the add-on from the shortcut in the main menu and then launching it manually, I'll take a look at it in the next couple of days. (Obviously, if it's a potentially illegal add-on - and that's the reason you've snipped the action where you have - then I'll be unable to do so).

Edit:- Though can you please double and treble check you're using the Isengard branch of the skin from Git (and not the master, which is for Jarvis) as there have been changes to the windows used for the Music library between the versions which could potentially cause this issue Smile
Awesome work, just upgraded from previous version.
Quick question; I can't seem to have artist fanart in the home menu background when I'm playing music.I'm just seeing widgets.
Is this intentional?

Also is there a way to disable 'Fallback Widget'?
Anyone able to point me in the direction of how to add a missing view type to a particular video add-on?

I did some poking around and it seems not all video add-ons show the same view_type sets but I couldn't figure out what controls that.
(2015-12-29, 20:40)nlash Wrote: Anyone able to point me in the direction of how to add a missing view type to a particular video add-on?

I did some poking around and it seems not all video add-ons show the same view_type sets but I couldn't figure out what controls that.
i have this problem too... i hope it can be fixed
Is there a setting to change the startup window, e.g. displaying the Live TV channels list window on startup?
(System.StartupWindow property: The Window Kodi will load on startup).
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]9