• 35(current)
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton
(2016-02-06, 13:34)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: Thanks it's working now.

One thing though, on Windows I have my background images folder on my desktop. However when I try and add multi images I don't get an option to look up this folder. Any idea how I get to this so I can set my own images?

If anybody can assist, then please advise where I should put my images folder. I want to add my own backgrounds.

You can set background for each menu items in "personnalize home menu".
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-06, 16:06)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-02-06, 13:34)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: Thanks it's working now.

One thing though, on Windows I have my background images folder on my desktop. However when I try and add multi images I don't get an option to look up this folder. Any idea how I get to this so I can set my own images?

If anybody can assist, then please advise where I should put my images folder. I want to add my own backgrounds.

You can set background for each menu items in "personnalize home menu".
Hi Guilouz yes I know that. But when I enter set background and multi background, it's not giving me an option to find the folder where my images are in.
Is there a way to hide the top left icon? I found the option to hide the header text, but not the header icon.
I know I have asked about this, but, would you add a way to be able to show the widget posts on up, except for, say weather, I always want to show it.

Is there a favorites widget? Or a widget that I can add things to it? (Maybe I can create one) I would like to create a home bar icon so that when I press up, it will list my favorites, if I select it, it would have a hub, but the items would be my favorites. I know how to add items to a hub, but then the "Spotlight" doesn't work right. Another need to being able to customize on a per hub item what is seen on the left.

Is there a way (or could one be added) to allow me to change what we see in the hub on the left, based on the chosen option on the right? For example, here, it wouldn't be spotlight, it would be random images of "recently added".

Also, this is probably an Emby for Kodi thing and episode thumbnails, but, any idea why I don't get the episode thumb? Can I query a Kodi table or something to see if it is missing?
Quote:Is there a way to hide the top left icon? I found the option to hide the header text, but not the header icon.
I know I have asked about this, but, would you add a way to be able to show the widget posts on up, except for, say weather, I always want to show it.

No setting for that.

Quote:Is there a favorites widget? Or a widget that I can add things to it? (Maybe I can create one) I would like to create a home bar icon so that when I press up, it will list my favorites, if I select it, it would have a hub, but the items would be my favorites. I know how to add items to a hub, but then the "Spotlight" doesn't work right. Another need to being able to customize on a per hub item what is seen on the left.

There is already a favourite widget. It show items you have added as favorites.

Quote:Is there a way (or could one be added) to allow me to change what we see in the hub on the left, based on the chosen option on the right? For example, here, it wouldn't be spotlight, it would be random images of "recently added".

You can choose hub widget you want but it's the same for all category.

Quote:Also, this is probably an Emby for Kodi thing and episode thumbnails, but, any idea why I don't get the episode thumb? Can I query a Kodi table or something to see if it is missing?

No idea, I don't use Emby.
 Estuary MOD V2 
New Update for Jarvis 1.3.1 & Krypton 1.1.1 :

Add new "Icons and texts only" home bar.
Image Image

Add possibility to choose, photo, video or musique for splash screen.
Add support for Arial font (Thanks yakirp88).
Add possibility to show video infos panel when playback is paused.
Add possibility to choose time before synopsis display in the video library.
Fix AM/PM not disappear on submenu.
Fix video info on actors info during playback.
Fix aspect ratio poster on music playlist.
Change ID of the skin.
Change system date to be the same as date in settings.

ID of skin has been changed. Need to backup your skin settings and restore !
 Estuary MOD V2 
I am thinking of implementing some of the things I asked about and was wondering if you are open to adding them back into the skin. For example, adding an option to hide the header/home tile in the top left?

If so, what would be the easiest way to give you the changes? Just zip up the files, or use a tool to generate diffs or something?
(2016-02-07, 06:10)Guilouz Wrote: New Update for Jarvis 1.3.1 & Krypton 1.1.1 :

Image Image

Change ID of the skin.

Hi Guilouz,

Backup the skin settings.... 'check', but what is the best way to update the skin. Because the directory name has also change is noticed....
(2016-02-07, 18:42)SkywalkerPD Wrote:
(2016-02-07, 06:10)Guilouz Wrote: New Update for Jarvis 1.3.1 & Krypton 1.1.1 :

Image Image

Change ID of the skin.

Hi Guilouz,

Backup the skin settings.... 'check', but what is the best way to update the skin. Because the directory name has also change is noticed....

After backuping the skin remove it install the new one and restore settings
On Krypton, my 'Spotlight' background seems to be broken after the last update.... Falls back to the default background now. Didn't try the Jarvis update yet...
On Jarvis Spotlight seems to be broken also after the update.....?
(2016-02-07, 19:08)SkywalkerPD Wrote: On Jarvis Spotlight seems to be broken also after the update.....?

I have do not touch to spotlight. But as the ID of the theme was changed, all artwork need to be re-cached, this may take some time depending on the size of your library.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-07, 21:05)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-02-07, 19:08)SkywalkerPD Wrote: On Jarvis Spotlight seems to be broken also after the update.....?

I have do not touch to spotlight. But as the ID of the theme was changed, all artwork need to be re-cached, this may take some time depending on the size of your library.

I was just checking the log, and find this error:

01:00:19 19.546511 T:1963556864 WARNING: JSONRPC: Could not parse type "Setting.Details.SettingList"
01:00:20 20.321037 T:1722807200 ERROR: Error loading Smart playlist special://skin/extras/playlists/RandomMovies.xsp (failed to read file)
01:00:20 20.321939 T:1722807200 ERROR: Previous line repeats 1 times.
01:00:20 20.322058 T:1722807200 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting special://skin/extras/playlists/RandomMovies.xsp

I checked, but all the files are there....
Open Includes_Def.xml et replace line 382 with this and try :

Code:
<value>special://skin/extras/playlist/RandomMovies.xsp</value>

Rollback with widgets playlists in next release. I removed all widgets from playlists for skin helper service manages all but it's not famous with cache artwork problem.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-07, 21:28)Guilouz Wrote: Open Includes_Def.xml et replace line 382 with this and try :

Code:
<value>special://skin/extras/playlist/RandomMovies.xsp</value>

Rollback with widgets playlists in next release. I removed all widgets from playlists for skin helper service manages all but it's not famous with cache artwork problem.

Nice.... that did the trick! Thnx!!
Just another quick question. I see headers with how much movies, episodes and songs are listed. I have the movies and episodes, but can't get the song count to show. Where can I enable this?

• 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton12