• 49(current)
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton
(2016-02-22, 05:02)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-02-22, 00:16)taurus35 Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

I'm using the "Recommended Episodes" widget on my TV shows & I'm not seeing any watched, unwatched or new indicators on it at all for any episode.

Cheers

You need to re-select widget to show indicators.

Hi Guilouz,

I have re-selected the widgets several times & am still getting NO indicators, or seaon/episode numbers or runtime for "Recommended Episodes" widget or the "Next Episode" widget. If I switch to "Random Episode" widget they all show up OK.

Cheers.
Hello,
Installed this skin today (going from eminence)
But when I go in to seasons of a show theres only a capital S for every season

See this: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3047...130511.png
(2016-02-22, 12:12)taurus35 Wrote:
(2016-02-22, 05:02)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-02-22, 00:16)taurus35 Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

I'm using the "Recommended Episodes" widget on my TV shows & I'm not seeing any watched, unwatched or new indicators on it at all for any episode.

Cheers

You need to re-select widget to show indicators.

Hi Guilouz,

I have re-selected the widgets several times & am still getting NO indicators, or seaon/episode numbers or runtime for "Recommended Episodes" widget or the "Next Episode" widget. If I switch to "Random Episode" widget they all show up OK.

Cheers.

Yes only resume indicator is working. I don't understand because all is good. This widget is from skin helper service. Maybe it comes from it...
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-22, 14:06)c014 Wrote: Hello,

Strange. I think it comes from your database. You use database or nfo files ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
@Guilouz :
Thanks for the movie duration on the widget tile.
If I may ask, do you think it's possible to use SkinHelper.ListItemDuration in the container instead of ListItem.Duration so it is displayed like 2:30 instead of 150 minutes ?
Beebox N3150 - LibreELEC 7.90.009 | Synology DS212+ NAS 6TB
Panasonic DMP-BD65 bluray | Yamaha RX-A3030 AVR - Kef KHT3005SE 5.1 speakers | Optoma HD87 projector - Exclusiv-Home 2.8m 16:9 screen
Hi,

Maybe a stupid question, and maybe it's asked before, but what can I do with the 'resource.images.moviegenreicons.eminence.2-master.zip' provided on the first page...??

Thnx!
(2016-02-22, 16:28)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-02-22, 14:06)c014 Wrote: Hello,

Strange. I think it comes from your database. You use database or nfo files ?

Hey,
database, I see now that this is not skin related, sorry to bother

Edit: Well I take that back, I have reinstalled kodi and everything is fine, and everything is fine when I install the eminence skin, but as soon I install this modified skin it makes every season show up as "S".

Don't know if it's an addon or something that f things up.
(2016-02-22, 16:59)SkywalkerPD Wrote: Hi,

Maybe a stupid question, and maybe it's asked before, but what can I do with the 'resource.images.moviegenreicons.eminence.2-master.zip' provided on the first page...??

Thnx!

Install from .zip & then select it as your movie genre icon pack in settings.
I think I'm screwing something up or missing something. How do I turn on ClearArt/ClearLogo's? I thought I had them on, but they aren't showing up in any view even after I used the ArtDownloader addon to download one specifically for testing.

(This is for TV shows, I don't have ClearArts for all my movies at this point.)
New Update 1.4.9 for Jarvis & 1.2.9 for Krypton :

Changes in necessary addons in skin settings.

Change duration format on widgets.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-22, 18:49)Necromancyr Wrote: I think I'm screwing something up or missing something. How do I turn on ClearArt/ClearLogo's? I thought I had them on, but they aren't showing up in any view even after I used the ArtDownloader addon to download one specifically for testing.

(This is for TV shows, I don't have ClearArts for all my movies at this point.)

I already answer you. You must activate logos in skin settings and you must download them with artwork downloader.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-22, 20:14)Guilouz Wrote: Change duration format on widgets.

Brilliant !
Beebox N3150 - LibreELEC 7.90.009 | Synology DS212+ NAS 6TB
Panasonic DMP-BD65 bluray | Yamaha RX-A3030 AVR - Kef KHT3005SE 5.1 speakers | Optoma HD87 projector - Exclusiv-Home 2.8m 16:9 screen
Hi Guilouz, the link to the YouTube add-on from your first post is not on Git, or is missing for some reason.
(2016-02-22, 23:03)Sjors125 Wrote: Hi Guilouz, the link to the YouTube add-on from your first post is not on Git, or is missing for some reason.

Bromix stopped development of his Youtube plugin. The project is now marked for deletion.
@Guilouz: I updated from version 1.4.6 to 1.4.9 and now I have no fanart images in the background. In version 1.4.6 they worked properly in every view. Could you look into it?
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton12