• 132(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
I love super favorites! Thank you spoyser for making the best kodi addon ever made. I am also having the same issue as the other users posted on all my android boxes in my house running android 5.1 and kodi 16.1 and kodi installed on os x 10.11 on my macbook pro. Half the time when I click on a shortcut to a super folder it loads the main super favorites folder instead. I have to click on the shortcut 5 to 10 times for it to actually open it.

I have uploaded the kodi log for superfavorites with debugging enabled when I click on a superfolder on my main kodi navigation bar called World and instead of taking me inside it takes me to the main superfavorites screen that lists my main superfolders http://pastebin.com/BAc2sddx

The first few times i clicked it it would keep taking me to the main superfavorites screen and i would go back and click it again and the last time i clicked it it finally let me in. I noticed in the error log every time that i clicked it and it didnt work in the error log it would show 01:33:27 T:140735303069696 ERROR: Control 50 in window 10025 has been asked to focus, but it can't

I hope this information is helpful for you to fixing this issue please let me know if you would like me to do some code changes on my side or upload my userdata folder or something I would be happy to do it to help you with your amazing project Smile

INTERESTING NEWS: Superfavorites 1.0.43 is working fine! This issue is only present in the latest superfavorites 1.0.55!
(2016-08-20, 10:13)bringyoutolife Wrote: I love super favorites! Thank you spoyser for making the best kodi addon ever made. I am also having the same issue as the other users posted on all my android boxes in my house running android 5.1 and kodi 16.1 and kodi installed on os x 10.11 on my macbook pro. Half the time when I click on a shortcut to a super folder it loads the main super favorites folder instead. I have to click on the shortcut 5 to 10 times for it to actually open it.

I have uploaded the kodi log for superfavorites with debugging enabled when I click on a superfolder on my main kodi navigation bar called World and instead of taking me inside it takes me to the main superfavorites screen that lists my main superfolders http://pastebin.com/BAc2sddx

The first few times i clicked it it would keep taking me to the main superfavorites screen and i would go back and click it again and the last time i clicked it it finally let me in. I noticed in the error log every time that i clicked it and it didnt work in the error log it would show 01:33:27 T:140735303069696 ERROR: Control 50 in window 10025 has been asked to focus, but it can't

I hope this information is helpful for you to fixing this issue please let me know if you would like me to do some code changes on my side or upload my userdata folder or something I would be happy to do it to help you with your amazing project Smile

INTERESTING NEWS: Superfavorites 1.0.43 is working fine! This issue is only present in the latest superfavorites 1.0.55!
Thanks for sharing that. Guess I will do the same, and go back to 1.0.43
(2016-08-19, 19:21)tvguru Wrote:
(2016-08-19, 02:16)tvguru Wrote:
(2016-08-17, 22:58)ilovemymac Wrote: SPOYSER

I keep getting this annoying issue where i when i click on my folder link for say MOVIES rather then that coming up i get the whole list of every SF list i have and then if i click on MOVIES in that list it takes me to it.
The other issue is where I have an add-on saved in a section for say movies sometimes rather then taking me to that add-on it takes me again to that list of all my SF
I keep having the same problem. I click on a link stored in my SF, and instead of going where is is supposed to, it takes me to my master SF I have set up. Sometimes after clicking 3-4 times it will eventually go to the right place. More frustrating is when you hit the go back button, it will do the same thing, take me to my master SF folder. Driving me crazy lol. Seems I have been having this problem since the last update?? Also, was wondering... Spoyser repo is not working either?
Any solutions?

Dont think it was appropriate to shout Spoysers name, maybe throw in a thankyou to. He's doing this out of his free time. (has been for last two years on this addon) lets show him some respect and gratitude. Just my opinion, Spoyser might not share it.. We dont want him feeling burdend with this addon. Smile
Question 
First of all, thank you for this awesome addon! I admire the work you're doing and the continued support in this thread! Smile

Now that it's in beta, I started playing with Kodi v17 and after installing Super Favourites (v1.0.55), I noticed the behavior that other users have also reported:
  • I add items from other addons (like Exodus) using the SF context menu
  • When selecting those items from SF, the screen flashes a few times
  • Nothing happens, I'm still in SF

My log shows this:

Code:
08:00:19 T:19004 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(8): Script invoked without an addon. Adding all addon modules installed to python path as fallback. This behaviour will be removed in future version.
08:00:20 T:26216   ERROR: Control 55 in window 10025 has been asked to focus, but it can't
08:00:25 T:26216   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.exodus/
08:00:25 T:26216   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.exodus/) failed

Note: i just tested Kodi v16.1 with SF v1.0.43 and I see the same problem...

UPDATE:
I only see this behavior on links to the Exodus plugin! So far, plugins like NBC sports extra, castaway and youtube are working well ...

Thanks for your help!
I have a weird issue. So, I make a shortcut on the home screen to a folder containing some live channels from a few different add-ons, so that I can have all of my favorite channels in once place (Super Favorites is fucking awesome). A lot of times after clicking the shortcut into the folder, then watching something, then clicking back into the folder, then clicking back to try to get back to the home screen, it instead goes to the main screen of Super Favorites, showing all of the folders I have. Is there any way to prevent this? I'm currently using Kodi 15.2, but it happens on every version of Kodi I've used.
Question 
hi @spoyser and fellow SF users

just wondering if it is possible to display the contents of a SF folder in a "popup" like in the image below:

the SF folder id like to display has five separate SF folders in it.

so in my picture my SF "popup" would be:

SF folder 1 name (where part1 is)
SF folder 2 name (where part2 is)
SF folder 3 name
SF folder 4 name
SF folder 5 name

and the blurred part would be the name of the SF folder (it had an addon name in it so i blurred it out!)

id be opening this SF "popup" from a shortcut on my homescreen and the SF folder id select from this popup would then preferably be opened in the default SF view type (mine being biglist)

thanks for reading Smile and any help/advice would be much appreciated.

and @spoyser thanks again for helping me with my trakt list mission still working perfectly Blush

thanks all
(2016-08-28, 04:54)dannyrobbo Wrote: so in my picture my popup would be:

SF folder 3 name
SF folder 4 name
SF folder 5 name

The SF folders all have there own thumbnails if its possible to show just the thumbnails (preferably) or the thumbnails and the folder names that would be perfect Blush but obviously not vital! haha

thanks again guys
(2016-08-28, 05:03)dannyrobbo Wrote:
(2016-08-28, 04:54)dannyrobbo Wrote: so in my picture my popup would be:

SF folder 3 name
SF folder 4 name
SF folder 5 name

The SF folders all have there own thumbnails if its possible to show just the thumbnails (preferably) or the thumbnails and the folder names that would be perfect Blush but obviously not vital! haha

thanks again guys

Have you tried the SF QuickLaunch menu?
(2016-08-30, 16:03)spoyser Wrote: Have you tried the SF QuickLaunch menu?

Hi @spoyser thanks for getting back to me mate, really appreciated.

i hadn't ever used Quicklanch before, but just tried it and thats exactly what I'm after!

is there any way to go straight to a specific SF folder in QuickLaunch view? or to set a SF folder to always view in QuickLaunch mode?

I've got SF folders inside SF folders, inside SF folders! haha and I've got all my SF folders on my home screen where the add ons normally are (using xonfluence skin).

thanks for your help mate and hope your well

danny
How do you export favorites from Super Favorites to Kodi Favorites? I thought there was a button in the menu to do it with before. Maybe I changed a setting that messed it up or something because it's gone now.
(2016-08-31, 13:52)Zagan Wrote: How do you export favorites from Super Favorites to Kodi Favorites? I thought there was a button in the menu to do it with before. Maybe I changed a setting that messed it up or something because it's gone now.
That menu item still exists for me on the first level going through favourites and into SF as a favourite.
is this issue being addressed? Or are the users (including myself), running misconfigured setups? I keep checking this thread for a fix but not sure if that fix isn't coming.

That being said this add-on is to me, absolutely critical and very appreciative of what the developer has done. Cheers
Hello, what is the latest repo for superfavorites?? Seems like the official Kodi repo is only at 1.0.43. Then I have Dixie Deans repo at 1.0.55. What is the official repoHuh
(2016-09-01, 00:04)jdig4240 Wrote: Hello, what is the latest repo for superfavorites?? Seems like the official Kodi repo is only at 1.0.43. Then I have Dixie Deans repo at 1.0.55. What is the official repoHuh

Org repo version 1.0.43 is a bit behind.

Dixie repo 1.0.55 is the very latest version by me (and as far as I am aware does not have any bugs in it).

Spoyser repo (mine) - currently private
(2016-08-27, 02:25)amoreno1093 Wrote: I have a weird issue. So, I make a shortcut on the home screen to a folder containing some live channels from a few different add-ons, so that I can have all of my favorite channels in once place (Super Favorites is fucking awesome). A lot of times after clicking the shortcut into the folder, then watching something, then clicking back into the folder, then clicking back to try to get back to the home screen, it instead goes to the main screen of Super Favorites, showing all of the folders I have. Is there any way to prevent this? I'm currently using Kodi 15.2, but it happens on every version of Kodi I've used.

Anyone? Lol
  • 132(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6