• 33(current)
[APPLE TV 4] pre-alpha builds CORE TESTING
Not if you disable swipes - man you guys are picky...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Yo, Guys.

The new remote is a bad ass it self, from the beginning it was far from working perfect with only ATV apps.
The swipe function is terrible and i'm juicing the old white one instead. :-) :-) :-) and for Kodi the best option.

Grtz,

Mike
Is there any way to enable CodecInfo (aka PlayerProcessInfo) on Full Screen Video?

I tried mapping it to a remote key, but no luck there...
How did you try to map it? In estuary simply hold the center button and go to the "i" - info icon - there are tabs and you can select the processinfo by tapping right...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
(2016-11-05, 12:44)Memphiz Wrote: How did you try to map it? In estuary simply hold the center button and go to the "i" - info icon - there are tabs and you can select the processinfo by tapping right...

If I play a video and go to the "i" icon, the only tabs available are Metadata, Plot and Cast. Am I missing something?

Edit: New beta 5 version works great. Trakt is working, all my other addons are working too. Really nice.

And @Memphiz, I tried mapping like this:

Code:
<FullscreenVideo>
    <customcontroller name="SiriRemote">
      <button id="1">noop</button>
      <button id="2">noop</button>
      <button id="3">noop</button>
      <button id="4">noop</button>
      <button id="5">Pause</button>
      <button id="6">Stop</button>
      <button id="7">ActivateWindow(SubtitleSearch)</button>
      <button id="8">OSD</button>
      <button id="9">PlayerProcessInfo</button>
      <button id="10">StepBack</button>
      <button id="11">StepForward</button>
    </customcontroller>
  </FullscreenVideo>
which skin are you using? try ActivateWindow(PlayerProcessInfo) instead
I tried the 4th November build but gave issues with an official kodi addon so I guess it is just a wip build that we should not rely on. As matter of fact it is not mentioned on first post.
(2016-11-06, 13:07)Memphiz Wrote: which skin are you using? try ActivateWindow(PlayerProcessInfo) instead

I'm using Estuary.

If I use ActivateWindow(PlayerProcessInfo), a new tab named Process Info shows up, but it is blank. It's not outputting anything.

(2016-11-06, 13:11)sasagr Wrote: I tried the 4th November build but gave issues with an official kodi addon so I guess it is just a wip build that we should not rely on. As matter of fact it is not mentioned on first post.

It's a known bug. You need to create the "temp" folder on userdata and the directory above userdata. It should work after that.
(2016-11-06, 15:49)lysin Wrote:
(2016-11-06, 13:11)sasagr Wrote: I tried the 4th November build but gave issues with an official kodi addon so I guess it is just a wip build that we should not rely on. As matter of fact it is not mentioned on first post.

It's a known bug. You need to create the "temp" folder on userdata and the directory above userdata. It should work after that.

Sorry I did not get your point. Previously I have been singing and side loading the new ipa on top of the old one (keeping the same id of course) and no need to do anything else to keep all working.
(2016-11-06, 13:07)Memphiz Wrote: which skin are you using? try ActivateWindow(PlayerProcessInfo) instead

I'm using Estuary.

If I use ActivateWindow(PlayerProcessInfo), a new tab named Process Info shows up, but it is blank. It's not outputting anything.

Would you please be more specific about directory above userdata?
Nevermind,I made it.
(2016-11-06, 18:57)traidory Wrote:

I'm using Estuary.

What I mean is, go to File Manager and add a new source. Choose Home Folder and press OK to save. Browse the new source and create a directory named "temp" on the root of the source and another on the userdata sub-directory.
(2016-11-06, 19:06)lysin Wrote:
(2016-11-06, 18:57)traidory Wrote:
(2016-11-06, 15:49)lysin Wrote: I'm using Estuary.

What I mean is, go to File Manager and add a new source. Choose Home Folder and press OK to save. Browse the new source and create a directory named "temp" on the root of the source and another on the userdata sub-directory.

It worked. Thanks
I laso tried the 04 November version but found it would quit if I tried to make changes in setting/skins or setting/addons.
Will adding the temp folders fix this ?
Thank you as aways to Memphiz for his continuing work on Kodi for the Apple TV4.
hello I have the same problem.
I installed the newest version from 04,10.2016
then I installed the container via my laptop
after that no update of any addon is possible
I deleted the complete kodi and then I installed kodi again without the container backup
I cant install from zip file or from repo or anything ?
This is a very big bug.. why dont you release a new version this never happend again with older versions
I will try this fix now :

hope it works.. but some other people even dont know how to use the file manager
after I created this 2 Temp folders it works
but this is a big bug. when someone installs the new version from 04.10 and he cant install nothing. even not from the official repos.
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[APPLE TV 4] pre-alpha builds CORE TESTING7