• 426(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
To get the atmos logo you need to have the filename tagged with atmos or tag the file with the inbuild Kodi tags. E.g. your filename should something like this "moviename.year.1080p.bluray.atmos.mkv
Now you should see the atmos logo in every view.
(2017-05-12, 21:37)meowmoo Wrote:
(2017-05-12, 20:50)Busta Uppa Wrote: Hello all! Been reading up and following the instructions in the OP to get MadNox running for the first time. Referring to the "Help" section in skin settings, I've got every add-on installed (with a green "Yes" next to the item) except for script.color.picker . I can't seem to find that one online, and the Passion-XBMC repository that the menu selection directs me to doesn't seem to exist. Anyone know how I would get to this?

Is the add-on even required? I suppose I could live without it, just want to make sure I'm getting the proper MadNox experience here. Big Grin

not needed, your good to go
Thanks for confirming! Wow, I've been messing with Kodi for about two months now and this is by far my favorite skin. Finally, my favorite features from all the "official" skins are all available in one place! And some sick new features I hadn't even thought of!

One question I have - what is the trick to getting CDart for music albums? All my artist-related fanart gets pulled from the internet and shows up without a problem (thumbnail, fanart background, clear logo, slideshow). But with CDart I can only get the handwriting on the disc. I have an addon called "CD Art Manager but it doesn't seem to do anything - not sure if it plays nice with this skin, or if there's just some unique setup requirements for that add-on that I haven't figured out yet. Any tips?
(2017-05-13, 14:59)_Andy_ Wrote: To get the atmos logo you need to have the filename tagged with atmos or tag the file with the inbuild Kodi tags. E.g. your filename should something like this "moviename.year.1080p.bluray.atmos.mkv
Now you should see the atmos logo in every view.

Hhhmm. I have it named as you suggested and still didn't work. Here are two screenshots. The first displays it in TrueHd in kodiflix view and the second when you press "I" on the keyboard to see additional info. There it displays properly. My guess is I'm missing the atmos icon where the kodiflix view looks for it?

ImageImage
@grimmace92 i have tested it myself and it seems there is an error in Kodiflix view. I use the shelf view and all is fine. But if i switch to Kodiflix i have the wrong icon too. I guess this view doesn't use the var from include.
I will look into it but no promises i'm not very good in this skinning stuff.
Ok i guess i found the solution. Open View_800_KodiFlix.xml in your text editor and go to line 2634
Search for
Code:
            <control type="image">
                    <left>600</left>
                    <colordiffuse>floor</colordiffuse>
                    <texture>$VAR[ColorFlagsAudio]audio/$VAR[AudioFlagVar,,.png]</texture>
                    <include>AudioFlagsVars</include>
                    <visible>!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.VideoCodec)</visible>
                    <include>VisibleFadeEffect</include>
                    <visible>!ListItem.IsParentFolder</visible>
                </control>

and change the texture line into

Code:
<control type="image">
                    <left>600</left>
                    <texture>$VAR[LibraryAudioFlagVar]</texture>
                </control>

This should work.
@Mike_Doc I love your modded skin view of Kodiflix - Viewtype Boxsets.

However while browsing my movie collection the single movies with the discs apear perfect with a 360 spin which i like but when i come across a movie collection there is too much of a delay for the cases to appear and a further delay for the extra cases to appear too. Is it possible to remove or change this delay for the collections. I don't mind editing the xml if you provide me with what needs editing. I also noticed that the discs don't do a 360 spin with collections until you open the collection folder. Can this be changed to do the 360 spin like the singles. Again i'm happy to edit it myself if you tell me what needs editiing. Thanks for the help.
(2017-05-14, 02:27)_Andy_ Wrote: Ok i guess i found the solution. Open View_800_KodiFlix.xml in your text editor and go to line 2634
Search for
Code:
            <control type="image">
                    <left>600</left>
                    <texture>$VAR[ColorFlagsAudio]audio/$VAR[AudioFlagVar,,.png]</texture>
                </control>

and change the texture line into

Code:
<control type="image">
                    <left>600</left>
                    <texture>$VAR[LibraryAudioFlagVar]</texture>
                </control>

This should work.

That did the trick. Thanks!
I installed the leia-version for KODi 18. Everything works at the first test. Only on startup there is a toolbox script error showing up. What can i do? Cannot deactivate the script. Need kodi 18 for newest ffmpeg codecs and smooth dvbt2 hevc 5.1 sound playback.

Gesendet von meinem D6603 mit Tapatalk
(2017-05-16, 10:31)charliekay74 Wrote: I installed the leia-version for KODi 18. Everything works at the first test. Only on startup there is a toolbox script error showing up. What can i do? Cannot deactivate the script. Need kodi 18 for newest ffmpeg codecs and smooth dvbt2 hevc 5.1 sound playback.

For the time being, you can use this version, which works under Leia. It's important to note that basic compatibility is there, but there are no other optimizations done. No support is provided at this time for this version.

https://github.com/mikesilvo164/skin.aeo.../tree/leia

Regards,

Bart
Good evening

How can I change the height of the lyrics in the music? Because he starts up well, then falls down
(2017-05-16, 15:03)bsoriano Wrote:
(2017-05-16, 10:31)charliekay74 Wrote: I installed the leia-version for KODi 18. Everything works at the first test. Only on startup there is a toolbox script error showing up. What can i do? Cannot deactivate the script. Need kodi 18 for newest ffmpeg codecs and smooth dvbt2 hevc 5.1 sound playback.

For the time being, you can use this version, which works under Leia. It's important to note that basic compatibility is there, but there are no other optimizations done. No support is provided at this time for this version.

https://github.com/mikesilvo164/skin.aeo.../tree/leia

Regards,

Bart
Leia version works good so far. But at startup it displays a "toolbox script error"

https://github.com/mikesilvo164/script.toolbox
I'm getting the same error message, but, only if using the 64bit Kodi nightly.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
It's because of this import in the script.toolbox <import addon="script.module.pil" version="1.1.7"/>
The module pil is not available in a x64 bit version.
Don't use script.toolbox or change to Kodi 32bit.
(2017-05-18, 20:27)_Andy_ Wrote: It's because of this import in the script.toolbox <import addon="script.module.pil" version="1.1.7"/>
The module pil is not available in a x64 bit version.
Don't use script.toolbox or change to Kodi 32bit.

Thanks. Can't really tell the difference between 32 or 64bit.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
  • 426(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39