• 123(current)
Req Titan skin feature requests
(2016-07-07, 23:15)voyd Wrote: Yea that was my question. In Big List and Big List 2 there are 'Show discart' and 'Animate discart'. Unfortunately there is no view that has cover- plus discart on the left side of the screen so I was curious if it would be much of a hassle to add these two options to the default 'list' as well.

Next beta update of the skin will contain the setting to have cdart on the List view.
(2016-07-13, 09:56)atsumori Wrote: 1) A sideways case version of the existing wall views to complement the standard walls for case and square boxes. Titan looks outstanding when used with Advanced Launcher, with the exception of SNES and N64 games whose box art gets cut off or stretched in the existing wall views. Having a sideways box option would solve this.

One other option is to have box art expand to fit as opposed to expand to fill (so 10 x 8px image in a 100 x 100 box would be expanded to 100 x 80) though I imagine that's more programming work based on how the views are currently set up.

2) A way to show or hide watched/unwatched/partially watched labels on a per-section or view basis. I like having a mark on my unwatched episodes so I know where to pick up in my TV episode lists, but I'd prefer not to see this information on the main TV Shows page or Movies pages where I generally know if I'm caught up on a show or have seen a movie and am more likely to choose by mood.

1) Can you please send me a mockup or screenshot of what you mean and/or what the issue is ? I don't use Advanced Launcher myself so it's a bit hard to understand the issue.

2) If I add an option for the "unwatched items indicator" to only show them for episodes, will that do the trick ?
(2016-07-14, 10:45)oattes Wrote: I would like to ask for some extension to the skin for bluray menu display content. Right now it pretty basic, just listing the title (mpls playlist) numbers:

Additional information is very helpful in deciding just which title (playlist) you would like to play in Kodi. Right now, using titan, it is effectively impossible to discern. I'm not sure what info is available to the skin, but if possible I'd like to see:

1. Title (mpls playlist number)
2. Chapters
3. Duration
4. Video Stream (expect it to always be AVC, but it's nice to see anyway)
5. Audio Stream (DTS, AC3, ...)

Thanks!

This will be fixed in the next skin (beta) update, thanks for reporting.

I do not have any control over the info that is displayed. It's just that additional line of info that is also in the Confluence skin.
(2016-07-15, 05:55)vj_nyc Wrote: I recently installed the titan theme and the look and feel is awesome.. Totally into Kodi since i found about the theme, Thanks a ton, totally appreciated. {Beer on the way soon Wink }

However when i am watching a video and start browsing other widgets/ titles, it crashes (Not random, it happens every time) , like i am watching a show and just looking for something else while the show continues to play, it just crashes back to Fire TV home (I have the latest fire tv box and : Kodi v16.1 “Jarvis”.

Is this a known issue? I tried searching but didn't find anything to this effect hence registered finally, after months of anonymous snooping on kodi forum Smile

Hi and welcome to the forums.
Sorry to hear you run into issues. I have not yet heard about the issue you're reporting, this seems to be something specific to your setup.
It is definitely not a known issue.

I'm afraid the only way to find out is by looking in your kodi debig logfile to see if something pops out.
Best way is to start with a clean install and start adding stuff and altering settings one-by-one untill you reproduce the issue.
(2016-07-16, 09:40)Vanguard88 Wrote: Hi.

Could we get an option to have a channel list, when watching tv, like the one used in Aeon Nox? Don't know whether there's more than the one, but it's the one that takes up nearly the entire screen, giving room for more channels visible without scrolling and more of the current program description text.

Also, in the guide: is it possible to squeeze more channels in there, without the need for scrolling? Also, is it possible to make a vertical guide?

When watching tv, and opening the channel list, the channel that is currently playing's text (channel name and current program) can't be assigned another colour. Or I can't find it? It's always white, which is unfortunate when you have a white highlighting color.

Could you add an ability to change page, in the Windows 10 style, by pressing an assignable button on the keyboard? And with that, disable changing page with the arrow keys.

1) Request for the large on screen channel list is on my TODO list, this will be incorporated into the skin within a few weeks.

2) Vertical guide: not possible. As for adding more rows, there is a skin option to have more rows, you're able to choose between 7,9 or 10 rows.
BTW: You double posted this, please do not do that and just be patient.

3) Double post, why ?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=283855
(2016-07-25, 17:40)chisys Wrote: Hi,
best kodi skin up to date and the only one I want to use. But I would like to use these addons with your skin :

http://www.kodinerds.net/index.php/Threa.../?pageNo=1
and
http://www.kodinerds.net/index.php/Threa...er-Plugin/

Can you make your skin compatible to them? Would be great.

Add-ons should be compatible with any Kodi skin, if not, something is wrong with the addon...

EDIT: I looked into the addons and now I understand your question. Those addons require massive changes to the skin in order to make it work.
Sorry to say this but I don't agree with the approach of the addon. The addon autor should have created dynamic plugin listings and so it would be compatible with every skin (and every skin could optionally give it a personal touch).

Please ask the addon author if hw could provide a plugin entry path for the items provided, in that case I can easily add in support and so would every other skin. The way it's currently setup requires too many changes to the skin and it's very unlikely that any skinner would be interested in including it.

If the author of the addons needs any help, he can contact me, no problem.
(2016-07-28, 20:16)chisys Wrote: Don´t want to bother you but can you make the submenü text customizable

Next (beta) skin update will contain a setting in the shortcuts editor to customize the submenu header
@ marcelveldt
I can understand your likings and maybe those authors can provide a skin friendly version. Thanks for your effort and work on this skin.

Edit: Is it possible to get the same widget style as like in the "Extended Universal Homescreen" for the "Horizontal and Tile Homescreens" ? I think it would fit to the skin and looking nice.
(2016-08-03, 15:40)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-07-25, 17:40)chisys Wrote: Hi,
best kodi skin up to date and the only one I want to use. But I would like to use these addons with your skin :

http://www.kodinerds.net/index.php/Threa.../?pageNo=1
and
http://www.kodinerds.net/index.php/Threa...er-Plugin/

Can you make your skin compatible to them? Would be great.

Please ask the addon author if hw could provide a plugin entry path for the items provided, in that case I can easily add in support and so would every other skin. The way it's currently setup requires too many changes to the skin and it's very unlikely that any skinner would be interested in including it.

If the author of the addons needs any help, he can contact me, no problem.

I'm the author of the TV Widget 'German Telecast Offers'. This addon use dynamic list content. You can that easily implement in your skin with

Code:
<content target="pvr">plugin://plugin.service.gto?action=getcontent&amp;ts=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(GTO.timestamp)]</content>

More information see here (sorry, german only): https://github.com/b-jesch/plugin.service.gto
You'll found a description of all used labels etc also there.
A little thing that nerves me since ever:
It would be great to have an option to define the focused color for the arrows of a spin control!
Right now, focused and unfocused is always the same...
(2016-08-07, 13:25)chisys Wrote: Is it possible to get the same widget style as like in the "Extended Universal Homescreen" for the "Horizontal and Tile Homescreens" ? I think it would fit to the skin and looking nice.

What do you mean with this ? The extended home screen has vertical widgets and a spotlight section. That won't fit in any horizontal view where the widget is outside the screen area or on the top. Maybe I don't understand it fully what you mean.
(2016-08-11, 20:51)_BJ1 Wrote: I'm the author of the TV Widget 'German Telecast Offers'. This addon use dynamic list content. You can that easily implement in your skin with

Code:
<content target="pvr">plugin://plugin.service.gto?action=getcontent&amp;ts=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(GTO.timestamp)]</content>

More information see here (sorry, german only): https://github.com/b-jesch/plugin.service.gto
You'll found a description of all used labels etc also there.

Fantastic, exactly what I meant with my comments.
I've just implemented it in the skin. Available in next skin update.
(2016-08-12, 23:03)pünktchen Wrote: A little thing that nerves me since ever:
It would be great to have an option to define the focused color for the arrows of a spin control!

Hmm, that should already be seperated. Did you perhaps set your textcolor for buttons the same for focused and unfocused ?
(2016-08-14, 14:44)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-08-12, 23:03)pünktchen Wrote: A little thing that nerves me since ever:

Hmm, that should already be seperated. Did you perhaps set your textcolor for buttons the same for focused and unfocused ?
Yes, this way most Titan themes are doing it, because the buttons themselves already have a focused color.
A seperate focused text color looks just ugly. But that would explain it. Anyway it would be nice to have an option for spin controls.
(2016-08-14, 14:37)marcelveldt Wrote: Fantastic, exactly what I meant with my comments.
I've just implemented it in the skin. Available in next skin update.
Wow, that sounds good!
  • 123(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin feature requests4