grajen3 Wrote:hah, I must say that not showing screenshots was good move Hitcher! You're clever beast hunting people to use Your skins ;DI can't take all the credit as this built from Wir3d's Boxee skin and some of that was coded by Jexx_Z.
The "look" not really in my taste, but the "feel" ... You definitely are grand master in skinning guild!
dormamu Wrote:What is the minimum xbmc version required for the skin? Nightly?It's built solely for 10.1.
Stranger Wrote:I'm confused. Is this a side 'side' project? (considering the 360/metro inspired skin you appeared to be working on) Is it a favour for someone or due to popular demand? Why didn't you recreate the current boxee? (boxee alpha was a disaster)1. Metro is on a very long hold.
2. Someone else is working on the current Boxee.
3. I had some spare time before another project started and remembered Wir3d released this a few years ago.
Jezz_X Wrote:Nice work hitcher few things I noticed though1. Intentional. I've tried to make sure no control wraps so you can hold a button down without overshooting.
* None of the views wrap top to bottom or bottom to top. Intentional?
* No mouse pointer at all even though it should work pretty good
* The Recommended items are blank am I missing a script or its just not workin gyet ?
2. I had such a problem with the left menu and panel controls using a mouse that I removed it altogether.
3. RandomItems script is needed but if you switch skin it doesn't run until you reboot or press select on it.
sialivi Wrote:This is very odd.This isn't for Nightly builds.
1) I switched the skin to XeeBo and noticed that 2 thumbnails were missing on the homescreen.
2) I restarted XBMC, and now nearly all thumbnails were missing on the homescreen, including those that were working before I restarted.
3) I switched to Confluence and saw no thumbnail problems.
4) I switched to Alaska Revisited and saw no thumbnail problems.
5) Switched back to XeeBo, the same 2 thumbnails that were missing in step 1 was again missing.
6) Restarted XBMC and now nearly all thumbnails were again missing like in step 2
The logfile is filled with entries like this:
23:43:23 T:5408 M:2356768768 ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: special://profile/Thumbnails/Video/6/auto-6526cd1e.tbn
Does anyone know if there's a thumbnail bug in the latest nightly build or is this a problem with the skin?
dgsgc Wrote:I dont have any scripts and my recomended has started filling in once i restarted xbmc.It's meant hide underneath the logo but you can see this when it fades.
Noticed a bug with the RSS feed, when you open the left hand menu it scrolls over the logo and there appears to be a few pixels on the right hand side where it starts. My screen does have some funky overscan issues which i have to correct with XBMC so not sure if thats the prob though.
And the close option doesnt seem to work.
What close option?
Jezz_X Wrote:Your right the script call is probably in startup.xml worked if the skin is loaded after a rebootYes, I didn't want it changing every time you entered Home so I set it to load on boot or when you press it.