PAPlayer question
Question 
Hi,
I am wondering if anyone can tell me a little bit about this technology.
I am making a little patch for the XBMC video and audio player, all I want is to get the raw video frames and raw audio samples after it's been decoded during the playback. The video part I have done, but I got stuck on the audio when trying to get the raw audio samples in the PAPlayer code (PAPlayer.cpp I meant).

Can you guys point out to me where I can find the part which does the decoding and get the raw sample (during playback)? (just like for example I got the luminance raw video frames from the YV12Image image->plane[0] in the CDVDPlayerVideo::OutputPicture() function).

Thank in advance.
CAudioDecoder. note that PAPlayer is only used for pure audio playback, it has nothing to do with decoding the audio in videos.
Thank you.
Yes, I know PAPlayer is for pure audio playback only (I've already got the idea when I saw the CDVDPlayerAudio). I just want to know how I can get the raw audio samples (or packet) in PAPlayer.
right, then CAudioDecoder is the class that handles the decode. paplayer has two of these as members (two due to crossfade / gapless).
Thanks. One more small question if you don't mind:
Where can I find the "time stamp" of the audio sample in the code?
that's hard to answer as the audio packets do not have any time stamps Smile

the best you can do is use the clock as the player does
Ok, I found the function GetTime(), and I think that's the one.
Thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PAPlayer question0