choppy playback on rear projection HDTV after a while
Ive seen this problem before on various other posts but ive never been able to solve my particual problem. Ive seen people installing the newest version and it resolving their issue But i still have it. I have a amd dual core cpu with 4GB of ram and an nvidia 9500gt with the hdtv out going to the component ins on my 60 in mitsubishi rear projection HDTV. The problem i think is the overscan. In order for me to see my entire desktop i have to change the resolution manually in nvidia settings to get a custom resolution so i can see all 4 corners of the screen. After a while of just being on whether im watching something or not the video will start to get choppy. Its not horrible but its annoying. Rebooting the PC fixes it for a while. Is the overscan causing this? I have another pc in my bedroom that is less powerful and has an onboard at 4200 but its HDMI going into my flatscreen and it has no problems playing anything. Do i need a better video card? Like i said ive seen this problem in posts before but havent seen any solution to my particual problem. Thanks for any info.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
choppy playback on rear projection HDTV after a while0