• 37(current)
[RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 for XBMC Eden
anything....Huh

sure would like to see the new weather underground updates supported on this skin.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
Fix: in settings, I can not select background for music, I have GIT version.
(2012-08-06, 20:55)PatOso Wrote: Fix: in settings, I can not select background for music, I have GIT version.

I noticed this as well. Not an issue in the main release, but the in the git version if you try to change the music background you have no cursor, and backing out restarts the skin.
XBMCbuntu 11.0
Zotac ZBOX Blu-ray HD-ID34
URC RF-20 (configured with Flirc)
anybody else out there with some skinning experience willing to keep this amazing skin alive?

like to see underground weather support, and i've see a couple other request floating out there..

i mean, i think the skin is pretty much in a done state... just want to make sure that it's keeping up with any advancements with Frodo, and other plugins that might be great to take advantage of -- randomitems, watchlist... etc.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
no development for the past 2 months... hope scarfa or anybody picks it up again
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
Does anyone have any issues with fanart not displayed for tvtunes?
Is there anyway I can fix this problem?
Just curious if the author has used Frodo at all? The watchlist support is broken in Frodo unfortunately. Everything else seems to be working fine though. Relevant debug line below:

Code:
watchlist TypeError: argument "value" for method "setProperty" must be unicode or str
(2012-12-03, 06:37)Verno Wrote: Just curious if the author has used Frodo at all? The watchlist support is broken in Frodo unfortunately. Everything else seems to be working fine though. Relevant debug line below:

Code:
watchlist TypeError: argument "value" for method "setProperty" must be unicode or str

weird that things are working for you. I am getting the "this plugin appears to be broken - disable yes no" popup box for rapier svn.
I initially didnt disable it and upon using it discovered that most of my movies were not showing any posters. they all were displaying squeezed up screenshots even though they were scraped just fine with eden in rapier. my tv shows also refused to display any wide banners (my default view) even though if i go int othe show theseason posters seem to be fine and all the scraped info such as synopsis etc seems to be fine.
(2012-12-03, 09:59)nmirza Wrote:
(2012-12-03, 06:37)Verno Wrote: Just curious if the author has used Frodo at all? The watchlist support is broken in Frodo unfortunately. Everything else seems to be working fine though. Relevant debug line below:

Code:

weird that things are working for you. I am getting the "this plugin appears to be broken - disable yes no" popup box for rapier svn.
I initially didnt disable it and upon using it discovered that most of my movies were not showing any posters. they all were displaying squeezed up screenshots even though they were scraped just fine with eden in rapier. my tv shows also refused to display any wide banners (my default view) even though if i go int othe show theseason posters seem to be fine and all the scraped info such as synopsis etc seems to be fine.

same thing happened to me after I upgraded to Frodo....clean install of Frodo and upgrade to latest git for rapier fixed that issue
still waiting for the video sorting to be fixed. Has been a know issue for quite some time.
Hey all. I'm looking to create a fork of this theme with the main aim to keep it updated for the latest versions of XBMC and to support new features. If anyone would like to help, please let me know.
Hi all.

Seeing that the skin seems dead, I made an update of Rapier for Frodo.

You can read all about it in this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=151755
Video 
Excellent script
[Rpi3b+ (Archlinux+kodi) & Xbox One S + Kodi]
(2011-05-12, 21:02)scarfa Wrote:
DazNoonan Wrote:Following on from this...

Main Menu
When clicking system (using ATV2) it simply shuts down XBMC, can this be changed so it simply brings up a menu where you can choose to shutdown, or even make it bring up the same menu as when you press up with a shutdown option?

It doesn't work that well as it is as its too easy to accidently click system thinking it will do the same as settings would when in fact it actually shuts XBMC down. This probably only affects ATV2 users.

Thanks

I plan to make power options a separate menu item with a submenu that shows the options.

Great, but would it be possible to add a more clearly visible button that you don't have to go to the System tab to see?
(2013-02-25, 00:34)goldug Wrote: Great, but would it be possible to add a more clearly visible button that you don't have to go to the System tab to see?

Hi.

You should go to this thread if you use Frodo and want the skin to function properly.

Would you like a power menu in the home screen?
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 for XBMC Eden1