[Bug] Disabled Skin Updates
Story:

I had Aeon Nox disabled, and was currently in Simplicity. I manually updated Aeon Nox, then it prompted me to change to this skin when the update completed.

I said yes, change to aeon Nox. Nothing 'appeared' to change then and there, but when I went back to the home screen, it still appeared to be simplicity, but the home menu items, instead of my usual simplicity items (Movies, TV Shows, Addons, Music etc) now showed Settings, Search etc... odd I thought.

When checking in Settings>Appearance, XBMC said I was in Aeon Nox, but to me, it still appeared like Simplicity, just 'different'.

It appears maybe a bug of auto-switching to a disabled skin does not enable the skin and only makes partial changes. IMO, it should not try to change to a disabled skin anyway.

Cheers
What version of XBMC are you using?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Sorry,

XBMC Live, 10.1 compiled Mar 9 2011

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Bug] Disabled Skin Updates0