off topic: How to use airplay to send content from android: Specificially Youtube
Sorry its off topic guys, but seen as it relates to ATV i thought it was best here.

I had been looking for way to use android handset as bluetooth keyboard, and failed. My reason was I HATED typing using the remote, and the bluetooth keyboard I had, didnt have any direction keys on it, so was a total pain.

What I eventually found, was that if you install twonky on android (free from market place) you can beam using airplay. This was great for local content on phone but what I was after was easy way to use youtube.

If you play something in youtube app on phone, then click the share button, you can beam it to apple tv. Tried with loads of vids and works great

I noticed that it works best when in frontrow and not xbmc. However I did see a comment somewhere where divilla was saying he was implementing airplay into xbmc....so watch this space.

Alternatively, if anyone knows of any way to get android handset working as bluetooth/wireless keyboard for xbmc on atv, im all ears. I heard that they are rewritting whole interface to allow keyboard presses to be sent...but not 100% sure on that

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
off topic: How to use airplay to send content from android: Specificially Youtube0