[Apple TV 2] Everytime i play video files 720p and above, my ATV crashes?
as it states in the title, its every file which is 720p and above, which is most of my libary, ive had a really hard time even getting my computer to share these files and now this lol, im usually good with things like this but i dont know what else to try, i had a quick search but i kept getting no results.

any help would be appreciated, and thank you in advance.
my crystal ball says:

1. you have ios 4.3.x (atv2 4.2.2)
2. you use the latest official xbmc version 10.0.7 from 19.2.2011
3. you have to use the inofficial nightly builds from keith for getting rid of the crashes
4. you don't find the sticky thread with the builds so i point my finge straight up to the first threads of this forum
5. you will have problems installing the nightly build

I'm sure my crystal ball don't hit the nail on 100% ... but i work on improving it

memphiz
Memphiz Wrote:my crystal ball says:

1. you have ios 4.3.x (atv2 4.2.2)
2. you use the latest official xbmc version 10.0.7 from 19.2.2011
3. you have to use the inofficial nightly builds from keith for getting rid of the crashes
4. you don't find the sticky thread with the builds so i point my finge straight up to the first threads of this forum
5. you will have problems installing the nightly build

I'm sure my crystal ball don't hit the nail on 100% ... but i work on improving it

memphiz

sorry i should of been more specific with my first post, i will list now ive calmed down.

i am using atv2 4.2.2, but am also using the latest nightly build from keith which i ssh in to my atv.
i have also disabled subtitles, installed updatebegone, and done the ssh no update thing lol.

thats why i was unsure why this was happening.
steadler Wrote:sorry i should of been more specific with my first post, i will list now ive calmed down.

i am using atv2 4.2.2, but am also using the latest nightly build from keith which i ssh in to my atv.
i have also disabled subtitles, installed updatebegone, and done the ssh no update thing lol.

thats why i was unsure why this was happening.

Better, but we still need crash logs. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=92480 for info

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Apple TV 2] Everytime i play video files 720p and above, my ATV crashes?0