Playercore + WMP + Music
In my prior posts, I had been looking for a solution to play back my offline- Rhapsody files, which have DRM and do not play within XBMC. I have discovered a way to play them by modifying the playercore settings to open Windows Media Player. However, I have two small issues.

1) I need the program to stay minimized or keep XBMC at the front. I have found I cannot play an entire album this way but I am going to try using playlists and having them open in WMP but I need to resolve the first issue.

2) With the assumption that someone can help me with modifying the playercore or other settings for this to occur, how can I retain my netflix settings? I tried to merge the two settings as noted in the wiki, but I have no affinity for the technical, which is why us social scientists do not get the same pay.

Any help would be appreciated. The only thing holding back my transition has been being able to find a work around for my Rhapsody files as I just canceled cable and do not need a PVR function.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playercore + WMP + Music0