HD x264 1080p Slowdown
Hello everyone,

I bought a ZOTAC ZBOX HD-ID11-E (Atom D510) a week ago, and finally are able to understand the basics a bit from XBMC and its file structure.
It plays video files oke, but I am experiencing stutter when wanting to play 1080p movies x264 in XBMC.

The weird thing is that I actually can play the movies withouth stutters in Media player classic outside XBMC! (still not 100% statisfied of its regular speed, but it feels like 80% good framerate or something like that in media player classic)

My specs:

I installed the XBMC 2 days ago. According to the website its version: Current Stable Release: 10.1 “Dharma”

ZOTAC ZBOX HD-ID11-E (Atom D510) I believe it has the Nvidia ION
2GB DDR2-800 SO-DIMM
Sony Bravia FUll HD 1080P tv

Windows 7 Starter 32bit. (only installed XBMC and SABNZB)

What can be wrong with XBMC settings? or my Windows settings maybey?
Have you enabled hardware acceleration in System settings, Video, Playback?

To get any further we'll need a debug log.

JR
Hye wow.. I was checking out my refresh rates because I first was afraid that was the problem, but the hardware acceleration really worked! Smile

Only problem is that when I want to play HD movies from my external USB hard drive, the movie stops after 5 seconds playing, stops for a couple of seconds, then continues to play for 5 seconds, stops, continues, stops.. etc..

Really annoying, but I think its the really awfull Samsung G Drive external HDD.. what a bad external hard drive.. slow acces times, no power switch, really slow detection.. feel sorry that I spend 50 bucks on it. I will check out today if internal HD movies work oke.

If so, I have to buy an additional E-SATA HDD. (my Zotac Zbox only supports 1 internal HDD unfortunatley, and my boot drive is in it)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HD x264 1080p Slowdown0