multiple tracks
just upgarded to darmah, was using the rapier skin before, no problems but, when i upgraded and re imported my library of music/movies etc from my NAS all i see when in library mode for music is five tracks of every record, when in file mode it is ok, this is only happening when i select "album" view. Have removed source and re imported files from the NAS, not sure if it is a bug or tag issue but it is sure driving me mad, by the way it is the same on varios skins that i have tried.

Thanks in advance
Any takers, i am sure it is a simple issue and that i am not looking in the right place, i have uninstalled and re-installed three times now and it is still the same with any skin
Which scraper are you using? Maybe there is something wrong with it or the webpage providing the data. You could try using a different one to see if all your stuff gets scanned into the library correctly.
I think it is on Allmusic, would that be right.?
Please someone must have a sugestion, i have spent hours now on this yet on library view it is still showing 9 identical tracks, fine when back to file mode..?
Turn on debug logging (Settings | System | Debugging), and try updating the library. The log file should show what the scraper is doing. It may be worth starting from scratch with a new library to make sure the scraper is scraping everything.

Also you could try changing the scraper to last.fm, as suggested, and see if the same thing is happening.

If you can't work out is going on post the contents of the log to pastebin.com and drop a link to it here.
Openelec on ASRock ION 330 / Kodi on Win 7 PC
thanks, will have a go at that when i get in from work
dam, where do i fing the log in my directory?
hooperman Wrote:dam, where do i fing the log in my directory?

The instruction is in the 3rd sticky thread in this sub-forum:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=42708
hooperman Wrote:dam, where do i fing the log in my directory?

Press Windows-R and in the Run dialog type:

"%appdata%\xbmc\xbmc.log"

(including the quotes) then click OK, and the log should open in Notepad.

JR
why is it that he simple things in life area pain in the ...pastebin keeps crashing evertime i try to paste the log, the file is ove three meg which is nothing really but, i cannot seem to log it, tried on three different pc's now

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
multiple tracks0