ECS Black Deluxe P67H2-A2 - $90
Looks like the ultimate server motherboard:

8 SATA connectors (4 - 3.0, 4 - 6.0)
2x PCI Express 2.0 x16 (More RAID cards)
Dual 10/100/1000Mbps (Feed separate subnets/GigE switches)
Max Ram: 32GB.
8x USB 1.1/2.0
2x USB 3.0
2x eSATA
SPDIF out (tuck it away in your server room to feed your audio system with shairport)

$90: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1101723/
Code:
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xbmc_%`.* TO 'xbmc'@'%';
IF you have a mysql problem, find one of the 4 dozen threads already open.
i tend to avoid ECS as much as possible,,,
i still think the below board is very good:

[MOBO+iGPU] MSI 760GM-P33 AM3 Micro-ATX ($57 + $0)
SATA-II (3Gb/s): 6
PCI Express 2.0 x16: 1
PCI Express x1: 2
Max LAN Speed: 10/100/1000Mbps
Eskro, any recommendations for a server motherboard with many SATA ports and onboard gfx? I usually plug a monitor to it for easier installation...
Give it a (@* rest. Did you ever see in my title where I asked for suggestions? Where I asked for you review the board? No. You're the *(@$ annoying neighbor that pops his head over the fence "I see ya got that charcoal grill there. Whachda spend on it? Yeah I don't like charcoal myself I got myself this gas grill here that has absolutely no where near similar specs for much cheaper".

It's not even in the same @(*# ball park:
2 less SATA ports, no SATA 6.0, 4 less USB 2.0 ports, no USB 3.0 ports, 1 less PCI-E x16 slots, 1 less PCI slot, no SPIDF, no Dual Ethernet, 2x less RAM slots, 24GB less supported RAM, no eSATA ports.
And last but most certainly not least: AMD not Core iX.
It's also only a whole $36.76 cheaper.

I posted a deal to a great (IMHO) server motherboard. If you don't like the deal move on. Most especially don't thread jack with a useless comparison.

As far as if you have any problems:
Quote:ECS Black Series is also Backed by 99 hour replacement service if there should be any issues!

ECS will get your BLACKSERIES board replaced back to you WITHIN 99 hours after receiving it!!!!! good job boys!!

Video Preview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEsCvnhbmUs
Code:
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xbmc_%`.* TO 'xbmc'@'%';
IF you have a mysql problem, find one of the 4 dozen threads already open.
i meant no offense at all, but looks like it got to you somehow,

sorry, i'll move on
This is a FANTASTIC DEAL. over 50% off normal price. With hardware, this rarely (if ever happens). Perfect for a server (you don't need a z68 platform for a server). I advise everyone to get this, even if they don't need a board.

Does someone have $90 I can borrow? :-p

btw, ECS is a great company IMO. They have had great products continuously.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ECS Black Deluxe P67H2-A2 - $900