SMB Blu-ray folder crash
Hey all,

While trying to browse My Blu-ray rips smb share on an EXT 4 drive, The ATV 2 running 4.2 iOS XBMC crashes. I can't even attemp to play a BD rip. Here is the latest crash log. Let me know if I missed anything or you all need anything else. Thanks in advance,

http://pastebin.com/eVSZdQ7w
At what point does XBMC crash? Just a few seconds after running it, or when opening the folder in question, or when playing a Blu-ray file?

Chances are this isn't the case at all, but just to make sure:
XBMC will try to add any rar-file that contains a movie file to its library. To add the movie file it'll first have to extract it. I've found that XBMC crashes when trying to extract a passworded RAR-file. Are there any of those in your Blu-ray folder?
Sorry, That did sound kind of vague. XBMC crashes a few seconds after opening the source. Not playing a file, Just opening the BD rip source. The source has several BD rips in it. It does not seem to happen on any other source. I also have another atv2 that views the BD rips source just fine. All files in the source are .MKV ripped with DVDfab and encoded with Handbrake, no rar's.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SMB Blu-ray folder crash0