Tripex - a D3D Audio Visualization
also see if should/can implement this bug fix (link) which then also needs to be taken into consideration and all vis have to be recompiled
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
fyi, i added ben to the vis contest winners for his code http://www.xboxmediacenter.com/temp/trip...004src.zip

@pike, can you please get me ben's shipping address for when we have received the x3 so we can send him one as a prize?
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
last i heard he was gonna move house. since then he's mia, send him a cpl of mails but so far no replies. but when he surfaces again i'll fix his adress.

Sad 
:bump: noone wanting to finish this code and put in cvs?, if not shall we most this thread into the public forum and ask for assistance?
moving this request to finish the tripex visualization to the public forum since got no volenteers from the devs on team-xbmc. any unofficial who can sort this out?, please go right ahead
i added the last touched (but non working on xbox) sources to our cvs repository, /docs/_tripex.zip Confusedaint:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tripex - a D3D Audio Visualization0