Lock Setting Issue
Hi there,

I have a question about one issue....

I've jailbreak'd ATV 2 and successfully installed xbmc. Folder with movies on my PC (Win 7 running) has been shared and I can see it when I want to add video source.

But....there is some Lock Setting window that is constantly showing up and I have no ideas what user and pass should I type in (my PC is not pass protected, it's home PC). Also Master Lock has been disabled in settings.

Any ideas how to fix this? Should I enable master lock (but there is no reason I should protect sources...)

Thanx for help.
I think this issue has been identified before, and you may find more info in the windows forum.

The methods that you may wish to try.

1. Set a username and password on the pc since there isn't one currently.
2. Ensure that the parent folder of the folder that you are trying to share is also shared...and use the option "share specfic users". I remember reading that somewhere.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Tnx, I fixed it by adding pass to admin user name on PC.

Now I can see location with movies but I still can't add it ? Only thing I can do is browsing folders (can't recognize movies actually - mkv or avi) .... ?

Any ideas?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lock Setting Issue0