Wii U
Just curious if I am the only one that thought "Home automation remote control" when they saw the Wii U controller. Just think of the possibilities when someone makes some PC software for it. I'd love to see XBMC take advantage of it and maybe get a guide/browser going on the controller while a video plays full screen on the TV. Smile

I hope extra controllers end up going on sale for less than $100 and I hope they make it in black! >_<

Personally, I'm more excited about this than actually playing the console.
This is sort of already happening on android tablets all over.

I have a rooted color nook that is doing triple duty as an occasional ebook reader, an andriod tablet for light browsing, email, weather, etc. - and an xbmc remote.

its the perfect size and quite sexy.
Yeah, I suspected, but really the point is that this controller would likely be a fraction of the price of a tablet or a color eReader. Could be wrong, of course... Nintendo could charge a fortune for it... but seeing as it is a game controller, I don't think it'd be more than $100 which makes it way more affordable than even cheap tablets. Bearing in mind that whatever software is written to interface with it on the PC would be doing all the processing and simply pushing the video to the controller.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wii U0