Organising films and programs
Hi,

this seems like such a simple thing to do and I've searched high and low for answers but I'm not getting anywhere so please if someone can help I'll be eternally grateful.

I have xbmc set up fine and I have my movies set up in one place and tv shows in another. However, I would like to add more categories. I'd like to add all my cartoons and whilst I could easily add to tv shows, I'd rather a separate section. The same applies to all my kids films and stand up dvd's. Rather than have them all in with movies, I'd like to keep movies as just that - however I can't find a way to do this.

I've heard talk of playlists - but I'm none the wiser as info seems scarce, can anyone help please?

Thanks
You're probably looking at making playlists or smart playlists (wiki & How To). Just remember with some skins you have to add the playlist to Favorites before you can add it to the Home screen.

Hope this helps!
Should be able to just create a new source and then label kids movies, then link it to the folders with your kids movies in it...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Organising films and programs0