XBMC Media Sources Missing in ATV2
Sad 
I am newbie to this forum and to apple tv2. I recently bought apple tv2 and jail broke it through Sn0wbreeze. I installed XBMC through Nito and was started exploring different XBMC menu option. While playing with XBMC i think I screwed some of the setting and now all I get in the XBMC home screen is 'Videos'. My other media source main menus like Music, Movies, Weather, Live TV, Settings all are missing. I tried to remove XBMC installation through NITO and reinstall it. However, I keep getting the same XBMC home screen with Videos only. Please help. Is there any option through apple tv2 remote itself. I am not familiar with Linux or Unix or Mac commands. How do I bring the XBMC back with all media sources displaying. What are my options using apple tv. Any help is appreciated.
lgkrish Wrote:I am newbie to this forum and to apple tv2. I recently bought apple tv2 and jail broke it through Sn0wbreeze. I installed XBMC through Nito and was started exploring different XBMC menu option. While playing with XBMC i think I screwed some of the setting and now all I get in the XBMC home screen is 'Videos'. My other media source main menus like Music, Movies, Weather, Live TV, Settings all are missing. I tried to remove XBMC installation through NITO and reinstall it. However, I keep getting the same XBMC home screen with Videos only. Please help. Is there any option through apple tv2 remote itself. I am not familiar with Linux or Unix or Mac commands. How do I bring the XBMC back with all media sources displaying. What are my options using apple tv. Any help is appreciated.

If you used Sn0wbreeze then you probably didn't read the JB faq over in the Off-Topic Discussion area. I'd read the FAQ and start from scratch using Seas0npass.
Can you please let me know what you mean by start from the scratch? Should I restore the apple tv2 from the setting option to the factory setting. And then JB the apple tv2 with SeansonPass. Is that what you mean? Mine is already Jail broken. Can I install SeasonPass directly. As I said, I am new and appreciate your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Media Sources Missing in ATV20