All my scrapers marked as disabled....
This is for an ATV2.

Ok So I am officially unable to add anything to my library. I was on nightlies due to running 4.3.3. Had been getting about 20 broken add-on messages constantly, kept hitting no to not mark it as broken, everything was working good. Well then my wife was using it and hit yes. Now I can't add anything into my library because it has all the scraper add-ons marked as disabled....any help?

Tried uninstalling the nightlie and going to the newest stable last night, everything still shown as broken. If I look at the add-on TheTVdb for example, says dependencies not met. I know this add-on isn't really broken because although xbmc kept popping up a message saying it was broke, I was hitting no to setting it as disabled and it was still working. Once the wife hit yes, no more add-ons.

Is there a manual way to set these as not broken?
Well i figured out how to resolve the issue, deleting the addons.db file will force xbmc to reset the status of the addons.
Where can I find addons.db? I guess using ssh would be best but where?
You will find all user-generated files in /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata and its subfolders. You can access it via ssh for example.

EmKay

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
All my scrapers marked as disabled....0