[Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Yuioup Offline
(2015-02-15 14:38)sdsnyr94 Wrote:  @Yuioup - If you have time and will maintain this add-on going forward, please take a look at Timewasted's NHL Gamecenter add-on. He created a way to pull the HLS feed without needing the external binary, including creating a server service so that you can start the game from the beginning. It would be great to be able to do this with this addon, since it would make the HLS stuff platform agnostic.

Thanks.

I would if I could but I don't watch NHL at all (I'm not based in the US). Also, the HLS stuff (like mlbhls) is about video encoding and encryption which goes over my head.
find quote
Kanipek Offline
@Yuioup Great work for the KODI/Helix update!!

Is there any way you can take a look at v2.072 for Gotham? Had to switch back to Gotham, to many issues with 14.1. I got everything reloaded including MLBMC v2.072, But I can't seem to watch the live games, though I can watch games from last season as well as some other stuff like highlights. I seem to remember DivingMule having to make a change at the beginning of every season. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.
find quote