[Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Yuioup Offline
(Today 00:28)340rag Wrote:  This is frustrating,Does anyone know of another way to watch MLB in HDConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused?

Get an MLB.TV subscription.
find quote
Yuioup Offline
(2015-04-16 09:21)brockftw Wrote:  didn't get to check during a live game but the archived game works great! only problem i see now is that when i click any condenced game it just plays the same one over (KC and whoever they played, lol)

Hi brockftw,

I just came across this issue this morning. You're right: It always plays the first one.

I'll fix it as soon as I can.

Y
find quote
fuggin Offline
(Yesterday 14:57)rbrohman Wrote:  Is the HLS version still working for you? What version of that are you using? Did you have to do anything special to get it going? What OS are you on?

Thanks
Yes, HLS works fine here. I compiled mlbhls from the source that came with version 0.1.51 of the mlbmc(mlb-hls) add-on. (zip is mislabelled 1.0.51 if I recall)
I had to point the add-on to the binary location in settings. OS is per sig.

XBMC Gotham 13.2 git20140719
Minimal Ubuntu trusty 14.04.2 x86_64
ASRock ION 330-BD Intel Dual Core Atom 1.6GHz
4GB RAM | HDMI Display | Analogue Audio | Flirc IR
find quote
Yuioup Offline
(Today 09:52)fuggin Wrote:  
(Yesterday 14:57)rbrohman Wrote:  Is the HLS version still working for you? What version of that are you using? Did you have to do anything special to get it going? What OS are you on?

Thanks
Yes, HLS works fine here. I compiled mlbhls from the source that came with version 0.1.51 of the mlbmc(mlb-hls) add-on. (zip is mislabelled 1.0.51 if I recall)

Cool! Should I try to add this version to GitHub as well?
find quote
Yuioup Offline
(Today 07:40)Yuioup Wrote:  
(2015-04-16 09:21)brockftw Wrote:  didn't get to check during a live game but the archived game works great! only problem i see now is that when i click any condenced game it just plays the same one over (KC and whoever they played, lol)

Hi brockftw,

I just came across this issue this morning. You're right: It always plays the first one.

I'll fix it as soon as I can.

Y

I looked into this. It turns out that MLB does not publish condensed games for every game played. If the plugin can't find the condensed game it picks another one (I guess the first in the list).
find quote
fuggin Offline
(Today 09:53)Yuioup Wrote:  
(Today 09:52)fuggin Wrote:  

Thanks

It works here on Gotham final. (I'm not upgrading anytime soon)
I think it would be a good idea if someone using Helix tested before adding to Github.

XBMC Gotham 13.2 git20140719
Minimal Ubuntu trusty 14.04.2 x86_64
ASRock ION 330-BD Intel Dual Core Atom 1.6GHz
4GB RAM | HDMI Display | Analogue Audio | Flirc IR
find quote
Yuioup Offline
(Today 10:07)fuggin Wrote:  
(Today 09:53)Yuioup Wrote:  
(Today 09:52)fuggin Wrote:  Yes, HLS works fine here. I compiled mlbhls from the source that came with version 0.1.51 of the mlbmc(mlb-hls) add-on. (zip is mislabelled 1.0.51 if I recall)

It works here on Gotham final. (I'm not upgrading anytime soon)
I think it would be a good idea if someone using Helix tested before adding to Github.

I'll give it a shot. Can you tell me where you found your version? I'll test it.
find quote
fuggin Offline
Post #713 of this thread:
https://mlbmc-xbmc.googlecode.com/files/...1.0.51.zip
find quote