Need to update to latest Firmware for Netflix
Hi All, I know that Netflix is not a concern of XBMC, but I do use the native Netflix app on my ATV2 quite a bit, and it appears that older version have been locked out.

What I'm hoping for is a quick and simple way to back up my XBMC installation so that once I re-jailbreak and reinstall XBMC, i can skip the setup process. Is this possible? Would anyone be willing to give me a list of files/directories to backup?

Thanks!
thezlog Wrote:Hi All, I know that Netflix is not a concern of XBMC, but I do use the native Netflix app on my ATV2 quite a bit, and it appears that older version have been locked out.

What I'm hoping for is a quick and simple way to back up my XBMC installation so that once I re-jailbreak and reinstall XBMC, i can skip the setup process. Is this possible? Would anyone be willing to give me a list of files/directories to backup?

Thanks!

It's in the official build FAQ.
anyone notice after updating the ATV that some features of Netflix are missing?

no longer see "Recently Watched" "suggestions for you".

I only see "instant queue" "search"
That is a Netflix issue. Next time you use Netflix all those options may well be back. It happened to me yesterday, and today everything was back to normal and I did nothing to correct it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need to update to latest Firmware for Netflix0