RSS Feeds?
What exactly are RSS feeds and how does one get them to work with XBMC, I tried last night and failed.

running latest nightly build of windows XBMC and the neon skin.

When I turned on RSS feeds in options, it was asking for a logo which I dont get and on the bottom of the home window there was an espn3 logo but nothing was scrolling.

Why was it espn3, I never choose that, how can I choose another RSS feed and how come it wasn't working? Confused

Thanks
TC
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV
tcman47 Wrote:What exactly are RSS feeds and how does one get them to work with XBMC, I tried last night and failed.

running latest nightly build of windows XBMC and the neon skin.

When I turned on RSS feeds in options, it was asking for a logo which I dont get and on the bottom of the home window there was an espn3 logo but nothing was scrolling.

Why was it espn3, I never choose that, how can I choose another RSS feed and how come it wasn't working? Confused

Thanks
TC

The Neon skin has the ability to add an additional rss feed to the bottom of the screen. Configuration instructions can be found here.

The standard RSS feed can be configured in Settings > Appearance > Skin.
-stoli-

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RSS Feeds?0