[ATV2] Crashes on boot
Platform ATV2
Version of iOS/ATV iOS 4.3 build 8F305 /w Apple TV software 4.2.2
XBMC Build version: 10.0-9 official
Install Method: apt-get
Debug Log http://pastebin.com/VM2RQy58

So I had XMBC running well, but after a reboot of the ATV, it now crashes immediately upon trying to boot from Frontrow.

I tried deleting / renaming the myvideos*.db in the userdata folder -- thought the SQL error might be happening there.

Any advice? Huh
I'd test with the July 11 unofficial build to see if the issue goes away. There's a few fixes in that build that fix some crashing (if I remember correctly, haven't seen the crashing personally in the 10.0-9 official build).
I just tried out the July 11 unofficial nightly and had the same issue. I think I'll try to re-JB and start over from there.
jmart Wrote:I just tried out the July 11 unofficial nightly and had the same issue. I think I'll try to re-JB and start over from there.

Try deleting your userdata folder first.
first, let's use correct terminology. frontrow does not boot xbmc, it launches it. The AppleTV boots when you plug it in.

Quote:ERROR: SQL: The database disk image is malformed

There are several .db databases. myvideos*.db is one. Here's some command-line tricks.

find /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC -name *.db
Thanks to all for the suggestions. I had already gone ahead with a restore from my ipkg and starting over from square one fixed everything. XBMC is loading, playing etc. just fine.

If it crops up again, I'll try the userdata / *.db search tricks you mentioned.

Thanks again

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ATV2] Crashes on boot0