Folder, Icon, Thumbnail change quesitons
I ran my search but couldnt find the answer i was looking for. I am not computer savvy so be patient with me. I want to change the folder thumbnail (for Movie, TV Shows, Music). When given the option to browse it takes to me to applications location so I assume that I have to SSH in to apple tv but how do I save the image? I also have folders inside movies (action, drama, comedy, animation) how do I change those folder images also? Thanks for any help.
Star 
Kinda not sure what you're running for a skin and O/S... the first question looks like you need to find the image you want (browsing with the given file selector, don't worry were it is..) and just select it. OTH: if it's the icon in the library mode you 're looking to change, then it would be a skin issue, best asked in the forum that is particular to that skin.

You can change the folder images of movies, with the particular movie in focus by selecting 'information; from the context menu and clicking 'get thumb' at which point you might be presented with a variety to choose... or just one local. You can scrap for more... diff scrapers can give diff results.
Thank you. That is what I needed

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Folder, Icon, Thumbnail change quesitons0