Give $ for TeamViewer Support to help setup my Config XBMC
Dear XBMC Community,

I'm new to XBMC, I run a AsRock Vision 3D HTPC connected to a Synlogy NAS with all my movies. Yesterday I read wiki and forum to find out how to autoscrap content from TV Show & Movies and give a try with 2 TV Show (Californication & Nurse Jackie).

After few hours reading I find out the filename story, so I do on my NAS :

TV Shows > Californication > Season 1 > Californication - S01E01.avi
etc.....

Then I go in "Files" select the folder "TV Shows" and set Content to "TV Show" with autoscan : nothing ....., then I set content for the folder "Californication" with autscan : nothing, then after set content I make "Get TV Show information" and finally it works (and parse all the folder with both season 4 and 5)

So I spend the whole afternoon transfering movies from my Old Nas to my Synology, reformarting the name, etc..... and finally do manually for each TV Folder the "Set Content" and "Get TV Show" but only few episode get recognize, I don't understand why because yesterday for two series, 4 season the soft do the work perfectly.....

Then I go to my "Movies" folder, and do "Select Content", the soft parse all folder to find only 2 movies with bad poster... one was for "Due Date (2010)" (folder : Movies > Due Date (2010) > Due Date (2010).avi) and soft manage to find a movie of 1983 .....

Basically I'm pretty piss off, I make already a donation of 100 USD to XBMC today and I'm wanting to give 100 USD using PayPal to the first person who can add me on MSN Messenger and make support on my HTPC using Team Viewer to answer my question and find out what I'm doing wrong.

Please send me private message on the forum to get my MSN Messenger ID & email.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Give $ for TeamViewer Support to help setup my Config XBMC0