[AppleTV1] Broken on dharma, working in trunk
Hi.

I'm new to xbmc and atv. I would like to install a video addon (svtplay, Swedish tv) but when i click on the addon in the list there's no install option available, just a message saying:

Broken on dharma, working in trunk.

What does trunk mean?
Thanks in advance.
brus Wrote:Hi.

I'm new to xbmc and atv. I would like to install a video addon (svtplay, Swedish tv) but when i click on the addon in the list there's no install option available, just a message saying:

Broken on dharma, working in trunk.

What does trunk mean?
Thanks in advance.

If I'd have to guess I'd say they mean their add-on only works with nightly builds. Think "pre-beta-beta". Although the most recent nightlies have been very stable for me on my ATV1 (and my ATV2 for that matter).

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/

You might want to back up your /XBMC/ folder first if you've put a lot of work into your library and settings. You will need these files if you decide to go back to 10.1 since the library DB files will upgraded when you use a nightly build.
Thanks Ned for the reply.

Actually i was running a nighliy build and maybe that was the problem. I tried to go back to the "official" version but that didn't work. After a full reset and a stable xbmc everything worked fine.

I guess it could be anything, i bought this atv used and only god knows what the previous owner did to it Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV1] Broken on dharma, working in trunk0